Blackshop | High Quality Books and Gear [OUT OF BUSINESS]

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

why would you suspect us in the first place @Blackfish_ ? We've had very little contact and I didn't even know you were thestylist until last night when creeper was talking about it. That's when this whole talk of being raided started.

3. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

Guys, its only my private thoughts with vic. Its not supposed to be public.

And why i suspect you guys at the first place is just because i got raided twice since i joined this server. And guess what.. You guys raided (and griefed) me twice. Its normal that i have a bad prejudice to both (or The whole fluxated) of you.

4. @Blackfish_ And i said this sentence to vic in forum's private convo: "mizore and his friends will likely grief our base".

yes but that doesn't explain why now, after all that time had passed, you decide to worry about it.

5. unless someone told you we had your coords, which is not true.

6. You suspect us, when you were the one who did it?
    -image-

7. Going to pop some popcorn over those burning bridges

8. Edited 7 years ago by Blackfish_

@MizoreShirayuki You suspect us, when you were the one who did it?
    -image-

I'd *presume you guys will grief my base sooner or later. thats why i decided to grief my own base before anyone did. Sorry i got -2/0 english score from dawn

9. Edited 7 years ago by Aquafyna

How do you get griefed by the same group twice?

10. @KatcheD How do you get griefed by the same group twice?

The first one is im so nub to let blesian tped.

The last one is cuz i let too many peoples come to my base. someone sold the coords to blesian.

Then i change my name to blackfish to remove the nubish image that sticked on me. But everything get worse. They called me nubfish.

End of story

11. now i cant trade with anyone...first goes mith then blackfish :( rip my enchant book

12. I think mith still selling books

13. And dont worry, blackshop is not totally over. Im setting up a new shop based in strangers company castle. You will probably can hear "thanks for trading with blackshop" shouted again in 1 or 2 months.

14. blackfish this time to make things even faster, there should be a wall with button, each button sends a redstone signal for a hopper to extract a book from a specific chest and send it down and a dropper to give to you or put it in a chest. this way blackshop will be even faster.

15. Well figuring @Quartz_King is apparently selling SC coords, that may not be a good idea

16. Edited 7 years ago by ViciousKangaroo

2 major bases get raided in 2 days holy shit. Rip every one who wants those luxurious books

17. Vic please change the thread name back to blackshop before i leak your coords

18. @Blackfish_ Vic please change the thread name back to blackshop before i leak your coords

u_u

19. Thanks son

20. I say you re-open asap and rename the shop to the "Black Market".

21. black im going to a secret very special place to me and it has a zombie spawner, do you want to use it?

or Sign Up to reply!