MaximilianPanda Staff Application (Joke)

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

In Game Name: MaximilianPanda (I respond to Max only)

Time Zone: I live in my human slave time zone

Strengths: I have a good understanding of how the server works as I spend every waking hour observing my slave and how he operates. Often I observe him by standing annoyingly close to his face and staring at him while he plays. Other times I will sit on on or beside his arm and stare at the computer screen yawning constantly, as I know I could do a better job.

I am super good at using a mouse, so good in fact that I have broken my human slave's current one and he must go buy a new one!

My typing skills are beyond measure gzkgslysyskgzv   lhcpywoyakyz as I casually walk across the keyboard, obscuring slave's vision with my beautiful body demanding he pay attention to me instead!

I'm always well rested and ready to pounce at a moments notice! This is especially true at 5am when everyone's asleep and I start running around like a maniac for no reason! Haha dumb humans I have you within my clutches.

I love to sleep on anything warm this is in no way useful to my application I just thought I'd mention it. I have a heated cat dome I refuse to use instead I'd rather sleep in the slaves bed and claw his foot when it moves. That'll teach him for disturbing my sleep!

Weaknesses: I sleep for almost 18 hours a day, when I'm not sleeping I'm amusing my self by tormenting my human slave. This is by no means a weakness, I just wanted to mention it.

Why you are Applying: I am out to prove that I can do slaves job better than him! He will bend before my will and get me more fish so I may hide part of it around the house. I am also proficient in catching not only mice but cheaters as well.

I will claw anyone who gets in my way!

Time Played on CraftyMynes (ticks): Never logged in to the server before on my account, I use the slaves.

Custom Note (optional): I'm including a picture of myself, hire me as staff or face my wrath!

-image-

2. If you want to make a joke application, please do so in the off topic subforum.

3. You don't like my application?

4. i love how much time you put into this XD

5. Hired
    -image-

6. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Such a great addition to the staff roster omg!?1!
    OMG
    #bestcat4mod

7. @Pimpcy Hired
    -image-

Why can I picture you being Link in that comic, @Pimpcy? xD

8. 11/10 Welcome to the team!

9. @CraftyMyner 11/10 Welcome to the team!

*Hands over kitty treats *
    welcome to the team .

10. @CraftyMyner 11/10 Welcome to the team!

Best application ever!

11. hire me as staff or FACE my wrath!
    that pun made me approve.
    geddit? he posted a picture of himself?

12. Possibly the best staff application ever

13. hilarious!!
    and so true of cats

or Sign Up to reply!