Mizore's Swag Shop *Closed Till After Reset*

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by MizoreShirayuki

~~~Updated Nov 24th: Temporarily Closed!!!~~~

I'll keep the video up for you guys, because it really is a fine piece of art, and you should watch it if you haven't already.

Hello everyone, Mizore Here.

I'd firstly like to start off by saying what an absolute blast this has all been. When we first started selling books, we were selling mending books for 2DB a piece ( Yes, Diamond Blocks ), and they went like hot cakes. It was a glorious time in the server, till they changed the Diamond's value by altering the Jewler's trades. :(

We actually had to go out about 45K out of spawn both ways before we found a good source of mending books to sell. We could only get so many at a time too, so keeping up with orders became a big problem. Eventually, one night we just said " Fuck it, lets do this ", found a zombie spawner, and about 2 stacks of Gold apples later, we had our shop up and running, and at mostly lower, if not the same price as other competitors. We had to re-roll SO MANY villagers. At one point I remember openly swearing on the mic at Neon telling him " If we get one more fucking Looting 3 villager I'm gonna put my ass through my monitor. " We literally could not stop getting villagers who's only primed trade was looting 3. Oh well, it was nothing a shit ton of gold apples and patience couldn't solve.

After taking almost three hours carefully planning out prices, options, and formatting ( That went on to be stolen by other people :P ), our shop was up and running. Within a few days, we had a name for ourselves outside of #TeamFluxated or The Guys That Buy Heads.

We took the forums by fucking storm, and the replies (270) and views (7200, often tied with The Selfie Thread for #1 ) on this thread attest to that. I can't count the number of times I saw people openly in the chat telling others to talk to us or go to our page on the forums if they were looking for gear or books.

There were some bad times though. Every time @Sofatroll posted on this thread or PM'd me, I could feel my emerald reserves being depleted. There's a reason we have him where we do in the video, lol. I can also count on one hand the number of times since this shop opened that I've been able to log into the server without IMMEDIATELY getting ambushed by 5 or more players asking for things. You guys are fucking relentless, lmao. There were also times when we'd have the worlds shittiest timing with people being in anywhere the end, fucking up our grinder. Some days were so slow to get the XP we needed, others we'd be done in a matter of minutes.

Originally, the grinder we use wasn't even ours. It was a nice little piece made of purpur, endstone, and all sorts of colored glass, connected to the main island. It had been griefed when we found it, but I figured with a bit of work, we could put it to use. We cut the bridge off from the main island and erased it so it wouldn't be so obvious that it was literally 200 blocks from spawn, then re-did the floor with Obsidian, and replaced all the walls, roof, and even the top platform with a different set of blocks. Within a few hours we had ourselves one of the best end grinders on the server. At it's peak, you could pull in 30 levels in 2 minutes. Without it, we could've never done what we accomplished here, so many thanks to whoever's that was to start with :P.

Without a doubt, This shop along with @cepheid 's Shulker Shop are a couple of the biggest reasons your " economy " is so terribly out of balance. Try not to get mad at us though. We simply took advantage of a game mechanic for profit, just like any of you reading this could've. It's interesting seeing how other people priced their items based on our shop. We defined the value for a lot of items, and I frequently had players coming to me asking what items were worth.

Also, because I'm sure some of you are curious, and want more justification for your " Imbalanced Economy Campaign " :P , this shop has profited us a net of just a tweak over 2400 Diamond Blocks. That's 21,600 Diamonds, or 172,800 Emeralds. That's roughly 267 God sets, based on our prices, in value. It's crazy to think that there was that much stuff going through one base in just a little under three months, but that's the reality of it.

Now, with the reset upon us in just a few short days, we've decided to close up shop till after the reset. Apologies to any of you still waiting on your orders, they will not be filled. Don't get us wrong, we're always up to make a buck or two, but not when it won't matter in a few days.

Anyways, Going forward, I can't give you guys an exact ETA on when we'll be back up and running, but it should be within the first week of the server being up. Understand that with the lack of a diamond trader in spawn, gear prices are likely to increase, as diamonds will become a much more rare commodity. Expect book prices to remain relatively the same in terms of emeralds, and understand that some of our swankier items such as Elytra, Dragon heads, Beacons, and other such items will not be in stock immediately upon our shop re-opening. It'll likely be how this all started, Books, with further expansion from there.

Thank you all for your patronage ( Yes, even you, @Qfu )

We'll see you all in the new server,

SwagShop out.

-----------------------------------

TLDR; We're closed till a few days after the reset.

Cheaper than MythicBooks, and not self-destructive like Blackshop ;)

2. @MizoreShirayuki and not self destructive like blackshop ;)

Our shop is dead for now... So no point in comparing......

3. @ViciousKangaroo Our shop is dead for now... So no point in comparing......

T R I G G E R E D XD

4. LOL

5. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  6. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  7. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  8. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  9. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  10. Deleted 7 years ago by PapaNeon
  11. Deleted 7 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  12. @_Confederacy_ Who is Rick Harrison?

You could've just searched it instead of making this thread off topic

13. Hey just a question how much would it cost if i wanted a god wooden sword and god leather gear?

14. Considering you could just go to an enchant table and get a god sword / armor that low quality with one / two level 30 enchantments, probly for free.

15. @JSN_ Hey just a question how much would it cost if i wanted a god wooden sword and god leather gear?

You'd be looking at 45 Diamonds for the Enchantments ( Based off book price ), plus material and XP cost, so 48 Diamonds for a set, though I'm rather curious as to why you'd want a set like this?

16. @MizoreShirayuki You'd be looking at 45 Diamonds for the Enchantments ( Based off book price ), plus material and XP cost, so 48 Diamonds for a set, though I'm rather curious as to why you'd want a set like this?

thinking about it it's a good idea, wooden sword is stupid but leather gear is much more decorative

17. Picks and Axes Added, since I somehow forgot to add them first time around :P

18. How much for a god axe with silk touch too?

19. @PenguinMytyMJ It'd be 19 Daimonds for a god axe with silk touch added.

20. why would you want silk touch on an axe anyways @PenguinMytyMJ ? Strange combo lol

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!