My jimmies have been rustled!

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

I was jumping off of one one hot air balloons in spawn and landed on the pvp arena and died! Im so mad because ground items were just killed, and I think this is really unfair and should get my stuff back because this was something that should ever happen! Sorry if Im being kinda rude, I just want my stuff, so until I get my stuff back, Im done on this server. -SaltyFlubberFish

2. #L

3. Derp.

4. Instead of whining about it, calmly ask staff if anything can be done for your items. They don't like to deal with people that just complain instead of politely asking for a solution.

5. #L

6. L, you know better XD

7. One does not simply jumps straight outta air balloon onto PVP arena. I wish you knew that all around PVP arena and inside of it you're completely vulnerable to death so RIP you and your items lol

8. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

You better start getting new gear lmao

9. L

10. Just to clarify, we don't offer refunds on death and you will not be given any gear in recompense.
    It's the only fair way to run the server and jumping off at spawn is at your own risk.

11. Guess I'm quitting on this server then, so bye everybody nice knowing ya! Btw I'm not having a big giveaway either, so don't get your hopes up.

12. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

Bye then, sad it made you leave but these policies are in place for the good of the playerbase. If we started offering refunds on death everyone would want one and it's very hard to prove who had what too.

13. Edited 7 years ago by Naidae

So, you're quitting because you lost an inventory of virtual stuff... that could possibly be replaced within a week or so's time. Instead of dealing with your mistake, you are being very childish about it. Yes, it sucks, but it isn't staff's fault that you decided to do something risky like that. You took the chance, and you lost. It's life.

Sucks that it takes so little to make a player quit, but have fun wherever you end up.

14. I guess you could say he had an Optic...Impulse...

Ba Dumm Tsss

15. I'd say it's an impulsive decision

16. #L

17. Just get another set. You probably might not even like the other servers and eventually come back

or Sign Up to reply!