Who here made their own skin?

1. 7 years ago

I sure did.

2. Ive made custom skins before. But my Boba Fett one is not custom.

3. me

4. I found mine but I edited myself so it was more accurate and had more fringe bc fringe

5. I wish I was able to :=[

6. I kinda did

7. i did. except some parts that Blackened_Dawn fixed for me

8. I did, using MNCS of course

9. Deleted 7 years ago by Fingerbib
  10. me 2

11. I made mine lmao, when i first started playing i made it and later changed it and lost it, but i had some screenshots of my old skin and got a friend to remake the original skin i made and its a very noob-like skin, however its original and ive never seen anyone else with one like mine

12. I have made my current, and past 5 skins, Suhnbreaks, Nysic's, Sir_hunyham's, and a few others

13. I made my own skin too. If anyone ever saw my skin when on the server a few months ago, it looked like an 8 year old with ms paint made it, but I've since improved it to what I think is pretty good.

14. I take parts of other skins and mix them together if that counts lol

15. I made this skin :D

16. I made my skin

17. Mine is a bespoke one done by the artist in the family.

18. I didn't really MAKE my own skin but I edited it a lot. I made every shade darker than it was before, and changed up some stuff but that's about it. :P

19. I made my own skin too, it took me a while but I'm finally happy with it :P

20. took me a while but yes I made mine all on my own, and so did my brother, jamesthe4.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!