New Accounts, or Names, and Alts^^

1. 7 years ago

Hiiii ^-^/

I have a new accooount! \^-^/ <3
    I thought like maybe we could have a thread about these kind of things? Like here we can tell people when we changed our profile. Or when we changed our name. Or we can tell them about our alts, and then our friends know they can trust them because it’s us. :)
    And we can tell everyone who’s dangerous because their mean people’s alts! :P Or tell when mean people changed their name :P

This is my two mes gk100c, and Kat named my new account Shiba_Ina :3
    -image-

2. YOYOYO 3 Hunna gang gang

3. Here is a list of all my accounts : ____, ____, ______, _________, _______, _______, ___________, _____, _________, _______, ________, ______, ______, ________, __________, ___________

4. @iclutchHD Here is a list of all my accounts : ____, ____, ______, _________, _______, _______, ___________, _____, _________, _______, ________, ______, ______, ________, __________, ___________

xD because of that im making a stamp of approval like richard has :P

5. Meeeeaan!!! xD

6. @Ina Meeeeaan!!! xD

look at my post Cutebots stamp of approval

7. @Ina Meeeeaan!!! xD

Where is the mean part ?

8. @Skkrrrt YOYOYO 3 Hunna gang gang

Translation ?

9. Deleted 7 years ago by GibsonAxe
  10. Lol I used to keep a list of all of my suspected and confirmed alts and renames, I just read back through it and only a couple of people listed still play... I stopped keeping track when I left for a while, seems like a lot of work to do again.

11. Sorry I just misread that part >.<

12. @2Chill Translation ?

:P

13. My alts are named MasaruCyri, MasaruCyri, and MasaruCyri.

14. @MasaruCyri My alts are named MasaruCyri, MasaruCyri, and MasaruCyri.

no those are my alts

15. everyone probably knows me by my name now, but when I first started my name was BenjoBanjoIsCool

16. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

It's just me, myself, and I
    ...--

17. Edited 7 years ago by OpticImpulse

Mine is MOMOYO lol idk why! It was a long time ago and I was drunk on pudding... don't judge XD

18. My alt is Cellexya.

19. What is this alt you speak of

20. I am secretly an alt of @Pimpcy, don't tell pimpcy

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!