Craziest Ban Appeals 2.0

1. 7 years ago

As the last thread for this has sat for 6 weeks without a reply, i figured that staff would prefer a new thread over digging up the dead.

I was browsing the forums today and i found this gem... dawn's reply is great: https://forum.craftymynes.com/3328-mooshroomboy123-ban-apple/0#p38351

2. My current favorite is:
    "Doesn't matter how much you suck up to my chickens, you will not be allowed back on this account." -Nysic

https://forum.craftymynes.com/2760-banappeal

3. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Lol I'm glad someone revived this thread series.
    Ban apples that's great

4. the 3rd Amendment:No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

That one ban appeal made me cringe

5. @Grinning_Bobcat the 3rd Amendment:No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

That one ban appeal made me cringe

Lmao he could have at least got the Amendment right.

Even then the American Bill of Rights doesn't apply here...

6. @_Confederacy_ Lmao he could have at least got the Amendment right.

Even then the American Bill of Rights doesn't apply here...

Craftymynes is the internet not america why don't people get that

7. @Grinning_Bobcat Craftymynes is the internet not america why don't people get that

probably because the server is based in america

8. @thegoldsmith probably because the server is based in america

For the longest time I thought it was Canadian…

9. @_Confederacy_ For the longest time I thought it was Canadian…

The server even tells you that it's based in New York!!! That's as American as it can get.

10. https://forum.craftymynes.com/2237-wlefe-ban-appeal/0#p26432

The appeal its self isn't funny, The reply to it is a real pearl.

11. Ban apple had me dying lmao

12. These series of posts are my favourite.

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3

In conclusion, WV asked for @CraftyMyner to look into his appeal. Both got in a Skype call, and mr WV shared his screen and opened his Minecraft and, wow, no xray!

But wait! @CraftyMyner was smarter than this. He asked to see his Minecraft files.

Guess what was found? ;)

13. "To dear iclutchhd, the self appointed supreme leader of banning people and making their lives shitty."
    I'm dead lmao

14. That guy was so dumb lol. Around that time so many people were trying to get me demoted it was hilarious.

15. Craftymyner SS professional

16. I won't make one

17. @Grinning_Bobcat The server even tells you that it's based in New York!!! That's as American as it can get.

Before it was moved to New York, or Dallas.

18. i think it was in arizona for a while too

19. @ViciousKangaroo I won't make one

Please, I'm sure we would all love to see it

20. Lol the people vs iclutchHD

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!