• Captain's Quarters
    • Lounge

Other places in the ship:

• Cargo Hold
    • Crow's Nest (x3)
    • Bilge

--------------------------------------------------------

—Wind is gone, Captain.
    —I see... Strange. The weather was excellent few hours ago.
    —Captain,
    —?
    —I see black clouds far away...
    —Send one of the crew to the crow's nest to confirm.

(10 minutes later)

—(shouts) What do you see?
    —(shouts) What!
    —(shouts louder) What! Do! You! See!
    —(screams) Shiver me timbers! Storm is coming!
    —(shouts) Climb down here! We need to tell him!

(1 minute later)

—Captain, the storm will be here in a matter of time. We can wait for the storm and use the wind it brings to go back.
    —We cannot wait for the wind to come back, that storm will screw us right away.
    —Then we can use the paddle wheels to move as much as we can, so we can dock to the nearest land.
    —I don't see any land around us on the map.
    —Captain, that's normal. You can't find that land on any maps at all.
    —But... how?
    —I'm not sure. An alchemist told me that it was protected by magic.
    —An alchemist?
    —It's complicated... she's my... my friend.
    —I see. So we are the first ones to discover these lands?
    —Few people found this place but they never returned. It's just a rumour though.
    —Rumors are a joke in these days... Do you know the name of this "protected land" ?
    —No, but people call it "spawn"
    —Well, we don't have any other choices. Tell the crew to insert more coal to the paddle wheels. We're going to spawn!

Firehive is carved out of Ebonized Lignum Vitae and Bleached Sitka Spruce. These materials are hand picked and used together to make sure that Firehive is both sturdy, and light. These refined wood pieces are so scarce, that they can only be bought in bulk from a small number of woodsman.

Firehive is not just a wind powered ship, it's also powered by steam. It uses multiple sails for extra maneuverability and sacrifices cannons to place two paddle wheels at each side instead, to bring valuables to you as swiftly as possible; to become the perfect merchant ship.

Firehive is not an exceptional ship just because of its speed, but also because of its hard working crew. This is why The Captain cares so much about the comfort of his crew. In the lounge, passengers and crew members can sit together, talk and play games. (playing Follow-the-Leader-of-the-Yellow One's-Cult is forbidden in the ship and anyone caught playing will be forced to jump into the sea to swim back to the land by themselves.)

There are 7 easter eggs about several in game bases and movie quotes you can find in/on/around the ship.

2. niceee

3. awesome build

4. Damn, nice build!

5. Pretty good

6. Edited 7 years ago by Sofatroll

Amazing work! I was entering this thread like:
    -image-
    Only 1/10 tho because of missing harbour

7. i think i see a show reference with the alchemist but not quite sure

8. If I am to lose the competition to any build, I will be the most happy to lose to this one. Great job :)

9. no modern naval ships :(
    or SF ships (enterpise)
    but toherwise good job
    the pictures were kinda unclear what they were though
    nice build and looks very cool at night
    the special lighting effects make it have a firery glow, gj

10. Edited 7 years ago by Tez1010

Love the name!

It is just so gorgeous - even better than on my last visit.

Thanks for the supply credit :)

11. Finally the picture loads. YES. I knew someone was going to make a Chinese style boat. 64×∞/10 this boat should win just for uniqueness alone

12. Edited 6 years ago by Cileklim

Thanks everyone for the great support! We spent 4 weeks building this ship and I can't explain how grateful we are for all feedback.

13. Hey I REALLY think this is cool, would you mind if I used it for the basis of my own ship? I will leave a sign of credit for you.

14. Amazing! my fav so far! lots of great build around tho!

15. I felt like making a poem about this:

F reakin' amazing ship
    I s made out of wood
    R eady for an adventure
    E veryone's favorite
    H as a lot of rooms
    I s big
    V ery impressive
    E pic ship

16. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

@misterkickman Hey I REALLY think this is cool, would you mind if I used it for the basis of my own ship? I will leave a sign of credit for you.

Thank you for the feedback! But you might have to get permission from FriendofP

17. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

There isn't an official announcement yet, but our ship is in spawn which means we won! Thanks for all the support!

Edit: I found out that some of the decorations and the Bilge went missing because of an accident (flood) so I'll need an admin to help me fix it.

Edit 2: Almost all damage has been repaired thanks to Dawn!

or Sign Up to reply!