November CraftyCrate Suggestions [RELEASED]

1. 7 years ago

Alright people, I usually have the CraftyCrate all ready for release by the 1st of the month, but due to unique circumstance, I don't for this month. I will be happy to read your suggestions for this month's crate.

No villager eggs, no blaze eggs, no witch eggs, or basically no eggs that will give you an overpowered spawner. The point of a crate is to give something to the VIP+ without it breaking the EULA.

2. Edited 7 years ago by misterkickman

A few things:

1. Some sort of thanksgiving limited item with lore.
    2. Would be nice to get some glowing (enchant aura thingy) normal items, just for the sake of collecting them.
    3. Maybe a skelly egg? That may be broken bc of the heads, but idk, would be cool
  3. List of eggs I will not take since it wasn't clear, apparently
    Blaze
    Cave Spider
    Creeper
    Enderman
    Ghast
    Husk
    Magma Cube
    Shulker
    Skeleton
    Slime
    Spider
    Witch
    Wither Skeleton
    Zombie
    Zombie Pigman
    Villager
    Wolf

4. It was clear, I was just asking :P
    Also I think you should do chicken then, to let everyone make a super easy auto chicken farm

5. Something Thanksgiving themed would be the most appropriate I suppose, So an egg going with that theme, if one is included at all - Cow / Mooshroom / Chicken / Pig / Sheep, one of the many farm animals. Thanksgiving is also a celebration of family / Community togetherness, something very important here at Craftymynes, so perhaps include items that reflect the CM players, Staff, and Crafty himself. Maybe some lore items based on funny moments in CM history or heads from memorable players that had an impact on the server that maybe no longer play here like Azrad. Should be fall based building items and food, like pumpkin pie, wheat / hay bales, and cooked chicken, maybe some Acacia tree saplings / wood, ooo maybe even do animal heads like the pig and cow, or a banner with corn on it somehow

6. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

Hmmm idk what is in a regular Crafty Crate so I'll make a few guesses amd what I think would be cool.
    For fall maybe a chicken egg renamed turkey for fall/thanksgiving, but if your not from the States that doesn't make a whole lot of sense...... plus Eula and all...
    But here is a few fun things:

1. Some banners, such as those at spawn or any. Banners have a set limit for how many times they can be dyed so some special banners with awesome designs available only through commands is neat.
    2. What about some skulls? You can find an awesome collection of skulls at

http://heads.freshcoal.com/maincollection.php

Everything from pokemon to food to batman. A magikarp skull or something else like that would be cool.

1. What about a stick or a brick or something like that with a special lore? That could be epic.
    2. Fireworks? Maybe an awesome fireworks set? Idk if that breaks Eula.
    3. Maybe like some sort of potion where when you throw it down it gives off an effect cloud. Im kinda reaching on that one though. To much work for 5 seconds of fun.
    4. Any way to get armor stands with arms down into some sort of spawn egg? That could be fun.

I'll brain storm some more.

7. Edited 7 years ago by WBlaine

The themed heads are kind of cool. I like the food ones. There appears to be a turkey one if you want to go with a thanksgiving theme. As far as spawn eggs are concerned, I'm a proponent of drop-less spawn eggs. Maybe, endermite? People with subtitles would be able to enjoy the occasional "Endermite scuttles" appearing on their screens. Other random items that could be fun: a short super-high leaping potion, podzol (because I like podzol), a small amount of monster egg blocks, e.g. stone brick monster egg block (good for pranking friends), ferns, and vines. I don't think any of these items go against EULA, but correct me if I am wrong.

Edit: I added vines

8. Hey, I have an idea its probable bad but here it's what if the top voters of last month have a thanksgiving
    build off. Like close to spawn i know were not supposed to build close but its not to live. Or the VIP or the people that can be trusted to build in creative could build a huge thanksgiving feast and everyone on the server can come get food. For example potatoes, turkey "chicken", bread, and carrots, and any other food.
    So we can all have a feast together as a crafty family.

9. Edited 7 years ago by _Drachenzorn_

@misterkickman A few things:

3. Maybe a skelly egg? That may be broken bc of the heads, but idk, would be cool

skelli is OP. If you put it in a nether spawner, thats like instant wither skeleton farm.

10. We won't give out skelly or villager. Too op, for obvious reasons :P

11. @_Drachenzorn_ skelli is OP. If you put it in a nether spawner, thats like instant wither skeleton farm.

Didn't think about that...

12. only people in the US have thanksgiving tho :/ rip rest of world

13. Even so most people know about thanksgiving anyway, right ......right, but anyway not liek there is a global holiday in November but then again it doesn't have to be themed :/

14. wblaine128 yoyoyoyyoyooyoyooyooyoyooyoyooyoy

15. Sooooooo many skin changes

16. Edited 7 years ago by FishW

@Quartz_King only people in the US have thanksgiving tho :/ rip rest of world

Canada has one too actually. it was like a month ago.

17. @FishW Canada has one too actually. it was like a month ago.

Yay someone remembered <3

18. is there bonfire night in the US? (idk how it is spelled :P)

19. I think it's amusing that so little vip+'s are giving ideas.

I'll be mulling over these suggestions, some not since I already do them on the regular.

20. You should have admin weapons in the crafty crates @Blackened_Dawn

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!