Laptop suggestions

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

get del inspiron 13/15
    those are good,

3. @FishW Theres always that one desktop advocate......... lol

But my laptop is really laggy and old so i cant recommend from personal experience, but as Hax saud i've heard the asus rogs are pretty good. I think I saw one online for 1000, or a few hundred cheaper if you lower the Ram and some of the features. I've looked at one myself. They seem to be some of the best onthe market. They aren't cheap but seem really good.
    Fun fact: Ive never played minecraft with a mouse, only a touchpad. Anyone else?

i advocate desktops because they offer better performance per dollar, they are easy to upgrade, and they tend to have better thermals. only possible downside of a desktop is the footprint. computers are like expencive adult legos that only go together 1 way

4. @ardoasms i advocate desktops because they offer better performance per dollar, they are easy to upgrade, and they tend to have better thermals. only possible downside of a desktop is the footprint. computers are like expencive adult legos that only go together 1 way

I don't disagree at all. That is all true lol.
    I just like sitting on my couch playing MC.

5. @_Haxington_ Well I got that rog years ago so there is probably a way better one for the same price now

I've done the research, their simply isn't at that price range.
    Alienware being bad is sort of an old meme now, so long as you aren't silly enough to buy software bundles with it or gimmicks like the graphics adapter.

6. I'm getting myself a laptop from HP.
    It's called Omen HP.

It's design is badass and it's specs are awesome at least to me. Depending on specs and size you can get it for about the price tag you're looking for.

As for the specs you can look at it on Amazon or on whatever site you want. :)

7. @FishW I don't disagree at all. That is all true lol.
    I just like sitting on my couch playing MC.

same

8. @iDogeTwinkie I'm getting myself a laptop from HP.
    It's called Omen HP.

It's design is badass and it's specs are awesome at least to me. Depending on specs and size you can get it for about the price tag you're looking for.

As for the specs you can look at it on Amazon or on whatever site you want. :)

i will agree that its hard to beat those specs in a laptop at that price, but there are ways to beat it handily in a desktop

9. @ardoasms i will agree that its hard to beat those specs in a laptop at that price, but there are ways to beat it handily in a desktop

I'll most likely get a PC like that too. :)

10. I've been looking for a new laptop myself, I've only ever had an HP and a Samsung (hate the Samsung). Is ASUS a reliable brand? I've mostly bookmarked Lenovo, Dell, HP as Black Friday approaches

11. Asus is reliable brand too my aspire lasted a long time , they tend to do quite it well in the 750-1000, dollar bracket from what I have seen.

12. MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)

heheeheheheheheheheheheheheeheeheheeheehehehehehehe

13. @CodyJProductions MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015)

heheeheheheheheheheheheheheeheeheheeheehehehehehehe

11 inch is where it's at

14. No android phone running java Minecraft is where it's at!

15. I just ordered that big motherfucker of a laptop and now I have to wait like a week or someshit like that to get it here.

Jk I'm ordering it in a week lelelelel

16. If you're only going to be playing games like minecraft, try not to head for gaming equipment

17. @Qfu If you're only going to be playing games like minecraft, try not to head for gaming equipment

If you wanna run Minecraft the way it was intended to be ran then go all out :P

18. @_Haxington_ If you wanna run Minecraft the way it was intended to be ran then go all out :P

Such as? 1080 SLI? lol

19. +1 for desktop if it will meet your usecases. Minecraft needs lot's of cpu so single threaded performance benchmarks is something to pay attention to . M.2 pcie is amazing. DDR4 is also pretty sweet.

20. Also, do you know what failed? If it was the hard drive, replace it. If it wasn't, now you have an extra 2.5 inch hard drive. Also, if it's the software, do a fresh install and keep on using it :)

21. Edited 7 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

This one I'll order has a 1TB HDD. I'll upgrade it to 2TB and SSD has 128 GB. I'll upgrade that to the maximum I can put in. I was thinking to upgrade RAM from 16GB to 32GB. All that shit will wait though. I'm about to spray €1,600 on a laptop so I'll have like €200 for the rest of the month lmao. It hard life man. :P

I plan to play GTA 5 Online, newest NFS and whatever I can play on it. Can't wait to get it ayy lmao :D

I'll use it for gaming, Forex business purposes and graphics design so yeah :)

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!