An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@ardoasms so will warps be like a system seperate to the sethome with the sethome staying as it is now?

Yes.

3. @Valgys wow, so a tp home PLUS settable warps?

Yeah, but they cost votes.

4. Welp, better go take screenshots of my base and finally post them to the show and tell section :)

5. @CraftyMyner Yeah, but they cost votes.

will vote counts carry over? and will there be a way to check remaining votes since they are more easily spent now?

6. Does it cost one vote per time you tp?

7. @ardoasms will vote counts carry over? and will there be a way to check remaining votes since they are more easily spent now?

No, There is, "vote balance?"

8. @3ddy Does it cost one vote per time you tp?

Yes, one per teleport. you get 4 votes per day.

9. Shit

10. @KatcheD will mob-grief be on so we could force our villagers to mate via farms and stuff?

No, look for my previous thread on why it's not enabled.

11. exccuse me will my enderchest keep its contents?

12. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

@gilbertboys exccuse me will my enderchest keep its contents?

No, it'll be a complete and fresh reset of the server.

13. ok maybe i am slow but i have a few questions:

1. so set home stays the same, what about to spawn? will this cost me a vote each time i come to town?
    2. will vip room, crafting guild vip + still exist?

3.you mentioned a way to keep our bases and transfer them to a new map? how will this work or cost or both? will generic spawners like skeleton, spider and skeleton grinders be included with base transfer. i understand any modified grinder eggs will be reverted or removed.

1. if i move my base to a new server per the above ref method can i request a new location on the map? somewhere similar in distance but a different location so to be truly hidden from all for a fresh start?
    2. what about multiple people at 1 base how will it be decided who pays or retains ownership?

6, will we be allowed to set home and builds home in the nether or end?

14. @Nysic Oh no

15. Edited 7 years ago by darktyui

To also add onto the base transfer what prevents people from adding diamond blocks onto there bases before the reset

Edit: Thank you for clarification Nysic

16. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

@humfrydog ok maybe i am slow but i have a few questions:

1. so set home stays the same, what about to spawn? will this cost me a vote each time i come to town?
    2. will vip room, crafting guild vip + still exist?

3.you mentioned a way to keep our bases and transfer them to a new map? how will this work or cost or both? will generic spawners like skeleton, spider and skeleton grinders be included with base transfer. i understand any modified grinder eggs will be reverted or removed.

1. if i move my base to a new server per the above ref method can i request a new location on the map? somewhere similar in distance but a different location so to be truly hidden from all for a fresh start?
    2. what about multiple people at 1 base how will it be decided who pays or retains ownership?

6, will we be allowed to set home and builds home in the nether or end?

1. No going to spawn is free.

2. Yea, with generic villagers.

3. No bases will be transferred, the option is there to buy them to have personally.

4. Same as above

5. Same as 3.

6. Can't set home in the end or nether, you can set a warp in the end though. So in short yes you can and warp to them as desired.

@darktyui To also add onto the base transfer what prevents people from adding diamond blocks onto there bases before the reset

No bases will be transferred to the new map.

17. Something to consider, the VIP's will still have shulker spawners with thier transferred base. Secondsly will vIP's chests in their bases be transferred? And if not what is preventing people from just callin thier home a diamond block cube and transferring that to essintailly trasnfer theier enderchest

18. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

@gilbertboys Something to consider, the VIP's will still have shulker spawners with thier transferred base. Secondsly will vIP's chests in their bases be transferred? And if not what is preventing people from just callin thier home a diamond block cube and transferring that to essintailly trasnfer theier enderchest

No shulker spawners or any spawners will be transferred. No chests, bases or items of any description will be transferred. Everyone will start fresh.

19. good

20. Firstly thank you for organising this. I am sure it is not what you want to be doing at this busy time of year.

Two questions
    ----
    Will you keep the old map open for the time being like with legacy?
    -----
    And what did Nysic mean when he said this

"No bases will be transferred, the option is there to buy them to have personally"

Do you mean you can have a copy of that part of the map to put in your own sp map?
    -----

21. @CraftyMyner In 5 days time we will be relaunching CraftyMynes hosted by OVH with a new seed.

Does 5 days from now mean Monday? Monday would be great by the way.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!