Team Eye, Victorious.

1. 7 years ago

Team Eye. The name that strikes fear into the hearts of even the mightiest of warriors.

The greatest faction that CraftyMynes has ever seen. Starting back in 1.9, we had many members, we were the UNDISPUTED greatest faction. Our grand members consisted of myself, darktyui, iwarriiori, Mindchronik (Deceased), Azonig (Deceased), KingJrod (Deceased), tsu (Deceased), Flowerly (Deceased), SovietSuperman (Exiled).

This second round, however, we have only three original members: myself, darktyui, and iwarriiori. The latest additions to the Team Eye royal family include xmw, _VanillaMC, and The_Great_XXIV.

On Monday, November 28th, at 2:20 AM (merely 2 hours and 20 minutes after the initial launch of the server) Team Eye not only defeated the Ender Dragon, but we also got the extremely rare and elusive Dragon Egg. Only one exists on every server, and the magnificent Team Eye is in possession of it.

Our members worked with haste. Each of us with our own tasks, giving it our all. With the combined efforts, we not only repelled enemy forces (on multiple occasions), but with the sheer genius of our members we used our knowledge of the game's mechanics to swiftly gather the necessary resources to make the final leap into the End to seal the fate of the dragon. We are victorious, we are awe-inspiring, we are an unstoppable force, and we will not falter.

This momentous event will forever be attributed to the glorious name Team Eye.

-image-

2. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

i can feel a betrayal for the egg lol
    also team eye is mighty? then y are there so many deceased members
    other wise i feel this egg rotting in someones echest and knowing team eye, the person who has it is probs gonna get banned and lost forever

3. @SharpSerac The greatest faction that CraftyMynes has ever seen.

-image-

4. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

Team Eye. The name that strikes fear into the hearts of even the mightiest of warriors.

The greatest faction that CraftyMynes has ever seen. Starting back in 1.9, we had many members, we were the UNDISPUTED greatest faction.

-image-

lol all thier members got banned so they took to recruiting nubs

5. SovietSuperman (Exiled).

6. @TheForgotten20 lol all thier members got banned so they took to recruiting nubs

Only 1 member has been banned, also the new members are as experienced as our previous members.

7. @SharpSerac Team Eye. The name that strikes fear into the hearts of even the mightiest of warriors.

Only in your dreams, kid.

8. lmao

9. gg dudes

10. I better not comment, have fun with your egg!

here's a couple of tips!

oh right... you need a chicken egg... sorry sorry

11. @SharpSerac Only 1 member has been banned, also the new members are as experienced as our previous members.

Flowery left? Thought he was banned? Huh the more you know

12. @SharpSerac Only 1 member has been banned, also the new members are as experienced as our previous members.

crafting a pick and destroy stuff, my grandmother knows how to do it too, can she join?

13. -image-

14. u look so sucsesfull till mi life is failure.

15. Low key i want to piss team eye off and see how long it takes for them to hunt me down, i may not be a high value target now but I'd come up with something

16. just let them be the badass bois as long as it is what they want

17. Coulda waited for me ya dipshits lol.

Too bad I've been to work. Yeah guys, I'm a Team Eye member now.

18. you were a nice friend

19. Yay just the thing is I'm not a PvPer so I don't give a shit if people kill me or not.

I just wanna build shit and my Apathy friends are in it. I was done with being solo.
    It's annoying as fuck lol. TheShibaLoves & Ham_Radio are in it too. :)

20. why didn't you join SC

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!