1. 7 years ago

Let the Akili cult begin again!

Hey guyz, I'm back after a while, just giving those of you who know me a heads up. Shenanigans will begin shortly once again. *Prepare for the return of the Chicken Shrine...but this time with less chickens...*

2. Welcome back

3. welcome back Akili

4. ayy wb!

5. Wb

6. Wb

7. wb

8. wb m8

9. wb , what a interesting lead up to a hostile chicken takeover.

10. Thanks all :o Looking forward to meeting those of you I don't know and getting to see those of you I do know again!
    2Chill, I thought it would only be appropriate to give warning xP I'm sure everyone knows how dangerous chickens are!! :o

11. @AkiliRose Thanks all :o Looking forward to meeting those of you I don't know and getting to see those of you I do know again!
    2Chill, I thought it would only be appropriate to give warning xP I'm sure everyone knows how dangerous chickens are!! :o

Indeed fair warning .

12. Wb been a while

13. Wb, I remember before you left on 1.9, I had managed to gather 3 or 4 of your heads lol. Pretty sure I remember asking you if I could kill you to get your head in the arena. Me and someone else, after the go ahead, jumped in. I had gotten one and then others started coming in. Eventually I got the aforementioned 3 - 4 heads. Good times!

Look forward to seeing you back.

14. I don't think I've associated with you much but youre def a familiar face on my list
    wb yo

15. Edited 7 years ago by AkiliRose

@Pimpcy I'm RL friends with Masa, that's prob why lol

@OtherGreenGamer Yes! It was so funny! I've actually had people ask for it again xD *goal is the most deaths on the server*

16. @AkiliRose Let the Akili cult begin again!

Hey guyz, I'm back after a while, just giving those of you who know me a heads up. Shenanigans will begin shortly once again. *Prepare for the return of the Chicken Shrine...but this time with less chickens...*

Woot Chickens!

17. I'm exited to inspect this cult you speak of.

or Sign Up to reply!