1. 7 years ago

Just created an account :3 Hi!

2. no

3. <3

4. Ignore the negative :P Welcome

5. Welcome! :)

6. @BluePlauge Ignore the negative :P Welcome

haha it's okay im sure he's joking, and thank you all :)

7. Welcome to a great community. I'm sure someone would willingly help you get started, and give you an official welcome. Though I do caution you, don't trust people without really knowing them and asking the community, some moderators, or overall decent people if they're known to be untrustworthy.

8. @TheMightyDrex Welcome to a great community. I'm sure someone would willingly help you get started, and give you an official welcome. Though I do caution you, don't trust people without really knowing them and asking the community, some moderators, or overall decent people if they're known to be untrustworthy.

THank you!

9. Edited 7 years ago by thegoldsmith

Welcome (@TheMightyDrex you forgot the helpers)

10. Welcome.

11. Edited 7 years ago by MisterReco

\( ^ _ ^)/

12. welcome, I hope you become an important member of the community.

13. Welcome!

14. Deleted 6 years ago by Fingerbib
  15. Carl Sagan one of the greatest science popularizers ever so with that being said welcome !

16. Thank you all

17. hihi, enjoy the server, stay hidden, dont invite anyone to your base that you don't know IRL. That's my advice, also, just have fun.

18. Welcome!

19. @LeoSushi hihi, enjoy the server, stay hidden, dont invite anyone to your base that you don't know IRL. That's my advice, also, just have fun.

thats not nessesarily true about the knowing people thing i know no one here IRL but ive built up alliances and friendships through good trading and making interesting things for anyone to use. so i would alter your statement hope for the best and prepare for the worst (trust people after seeing their true character in a false base well away from the real deal)

20. I just don't trust people

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!