@R4iscool1 I don't know about all pvp servers but we aren't a pvp server and it's all an opinion. Some see that as a good part of CM others clearly don't. Others would like not to lose any items and many don't care at all.
why would you join a server that has pvp ENABLED if you don't want to lose items?
better yet, why would you jump into a pvp arena (which by the way, the main purpose of is to pvp) if you didn't want to lose items?????
@BoneChi11er Im not sure if adding punishments to logging would be the best course of action (such as insta death, giving out heads, etc.). With that said I like what @Dennari43 adds to this thread and I feel that idea could be expanded upon. Adding multiple pvp options would benifit not just pvp'ers like yourself, but other players in general.
of course you don't want punishments, you logged on me yesterday lmfao
the main thing you guys should take from my arguments is this:
- the pvp arena is a place to pvp, you can lose items in there but so what? suck it up
- why should you be able to log out in the pvp arena to avoid losing the items you were originally going to use to try to take someone else's items with? that's just unfair
- how is it fun at all to log on people or be logged on? just take the fucking risk and maybe you'll win. you shouldn't be able to chicken out of the situation
- making the arena log-free would make things more intense and therefore fun. i know that if there's a diamond guy in there and i go in he's just going to teleport out or log on me, so what's the point at all? you should only go in there knowing full and well that you're taking a risk. you don't just invest a bunch of money into a company and then once the company starts going downhill you say "oh shit things aren't working out, i want my money back pls" because that's exactly what pvping is, it is an investment, it is a gamble, it is a risk.
- the arena is the one place where pvp is specifically catered to, and you guys DON'T WANT TO CATER TO THE PVPERS