Introducing NN Adventure Team!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

If anyone is interested in being part of NNAT, let me know :) It is invite-only, but we will consider almost everyone who shows interest. Contact me on Discord or here on the forums.

3. Yes, Nerdie explained it much better than I did. NNAT is a way to hold community events. You could be part of other factions and still join. Its purpose is to have all kinds of people come together and do events both on CM and outside CM. Its only relation to NN is that its hosted by NN.

4. What is with everyone getting so far up in NN's face about this stuff? Why are they on the hot seat so much? Yes, they are going to make mistakes. All factions have made mistakes. All factions have let in people they shouldn't have. All factions have had moles. @alarmgv12 SC is no exception. Honestly, NN got their problem figured out quicker than we did. Do you know how many bases we lost? How many times we had to start over because a few weeks into building a raider magically knew where we were? I only joined SC after the reset a year ago and there are already too many raids for me to be okay with. That's without counting all the traitors, all the lost homes, all the hurt feelings, since the beginning of SC. In case you haven't noticed, SC has recently been declared dead by a lot of people for the main reason that so many raids in such quick succession has made members not want to build with us anymore. Members split up, started their own factions, because we couldn't handle it. Luckily, we eventually found the traitor, but not after many lost bases. And we're still recovering from all those hits, trying to re-establish ourselves.

And what's wrong with a community aspect to a faction? You guys throw hate at it but all it's doing is giving the community a place to have fun together, something that the community itself hasn't been pushing for very much recently. So what if they want to pull from that to find new members. It's not like you're forced to join NN if you join NNAT. You can say no. You can see it just as a fun thing for everyone to participate in, oblivious to whether you're in their faction or not.

And you got to give them a bit of credit for staying alive so long. SC, Harvestar, and Team Eye have been around for a very long time. Despite our ups and downs, we know how to survive on CM. We've learned what it takes to survive. We were determined to be in it for the long run and we powered through our problems to ensure our survival. Look at all the factions, the little ones, that announce themselves and then quickly die out. There are so many. NN isn't one of them. Despite being a newer faction (compared to the surviving older factions), they survived this long. That's a surprising feat for new factions on this server, and you gotta give them credit for staying alive.

Whether you like them or not, you can't ignore that they are trying. And as far as I'm concerned, they're not doing too bad a job.

5. Thank you @NerdieBirdieYT for clearing that out, pardon me for being salty right there, that wasn't very nice from my part.
    @Dennari43 you have changed my view on this situation, thank you!

6. Thanks @Dennari43 for clearing up some points. You're very kind. :)

@alarmgv12 No worries, seems to be a misunderstanding. :D

7. @Dennari43 Thank you for putting into words what I have wanted to say for quite some time now. I'm not affiliated with NN in any way, but as an outsider looking in, they get a lot of unnecessary hate. I honestly think people should take a step back and let them breathe.

@NerdieBirdieYT I think you have a good idea going here, and while I don't have the time for events myself, I do hope everything goes well! :D Best of luck!

8. Darn it! Wanted to invite you @Naidae :) If your schedule frees up (or if you just want to come to the Discord to hang out!), I'd be more than happy to send you an invite link!

9. minesy

18 Oct 2017 Suspended

if you need a invite then isnt this just NN but with different people? then why make such a big announcement if you could even call it that. well i dont know any thing according to nerdie so i dont really care.

10. @minesy pls read, I know it's hard, but plzzzzzzzz

11. minesy

18 Oct 2017 Suspended

so... old nn?

12. Deleted 6 years ago by Family_Tuber
  13. The NN faction hasn't died. Its going through a rebuilding phase. And in no way is NNAT replacing the NN faction. The two are seperate groups. NNAT is open to the community where we have fun together. In no way will it have bases.

14. Deleted 6 years ago by minesy
  15. @minesy

A wise old man once said: "Read before you comment."

Well, probably. I'm sure some elderly guy has said that at some point.

16. Too many .'s

17. minesy

18 Oct 2017 Suspended

okay well you already think i am dumb so cant hurt any more

18. i like potato chips

19. U copied team aqua

20. @Retrochewy U copied team aqua

Team Aqua? From Pokemon?

21. @Retrochewy U copied team aqua

Team aqua copied pokemon

or Sign Up to reply!