Enderpearls inventory removal

1. ‹ Older
  2. 8 years ago

@R4iscool1 Theres nothing to be done.
    Taking epearls is the only way to prevent players from glitching and gaining advantages.

Not the first time you've said this to me. I still don't belive you.

3. @pand1024 Not the first time you've said this to me. I still don't belive you.

It doesnt matter if you dont believe me thats the simple fact of the matter.
    Any staff will confirm it.

4. @R4iscool1 It doesnt matter if you dont believe me thats the simple fact of the matter.
    Any staff will confirm it.

^^^ Confirmed
    Dont you think if there was another way it would of been done by now? Its the only way to stop it from happening and to keep the game fair for all who play it. Its annoying, i get that, but we have no other way.

5. If you dont believe that there is no way to do that, then maybe you should go find proof that you can

6. Ok here's a 5 minute tutorial that I just made, showing how to do it.

7. lmao staff got rekt by pand

8. Nice job making your case Pand. Good to see effort put into constructive discourse.

9. Edited 8 years ago by r4iscool1

[quote=6073:@pand1024]Ok here's a 5 minute tutorial that I just made, showing how to do it.

We dont do killboxes in spawn for very good reason.
    Otherwise we end up having to retrieve items from those that lag or fields that go awry.
    Theres also lots of complaints from those that die.

10. Deleted 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn
  11. tsu

4 Apr 2016 Suspended

Lol RIP staff

12. Moving this to suggestions and renaming it enderpearl removal

13. @Blackened_Dawn chicken nuggets

14. @iwarriiori i was typing a lenghty thing about the video only to be interrupted by you.

I'm going to go buy chucken nuggets now

15. Edited 8 years ago by Blackened_Dawn

Anyway, this would be a great solution if the area where the vip lounge wasnt hugged by other areas so closely together such as the crafting guild, the enchant room, the furnace room, staff room, parkour, and so on.
    In order to make this work the way you want it to, we need to move all those areas in individual rooms, change every command related to teleporting you over to those areas, including the vip warps in your book.

Who's going to do that?

Crafty? Baron? Clutch? Rylee? Apoc? Me?

In case you haven't noticed, a lot of us have made scarce appearances due to our busy lives, our jobs, our family responsibilities, our education.

You're asking us to revamp the rooms we had already deemed finished when we released 1.9, and on top of that, a lot of those rooms are still incomplete.

I'll stick to the easy method, thank you very much.

16. We don't remove items from players as they would complain, if you try this in the vip lounge, you will notice that you can't get out of that area, if you wander too far, it will send you to spawn, all while letting you keep your pearls, keep in mind that your system does not protect against many glitches that i know about, if you stop it at the source by not letting them get anywhere, then you don't have to worry about the 100's of ways players can glitch the system

17. @Valgys More to the initial question though, where is that pumpkin vendor?

Some say he's near water

18. My bad, I just realized that I have not removed the clearing system since I added the other system, I will remove it when I get home.

19. @Blackened_Dawn Some say he's near water

-image-

Thanks!! This post quickly turned into something greater than my silly needs and I was about to turn my back on it. :D

20. @Valgys some say he likes sandstone

21. @Valgys and I say he likes red

or Sign Up to reply!