iwarriiori's renovation services

1. ‹ Older
  2. 2 years ago

Hey guys, heres a stinky base that literally no one cares that I renovated. 10/10 reno job xddddd
    -image-
    -image-

3. bruh i spent weeks on that base

4. Haha, i wanted to see when you found my base, and it was January 14th, thats my birthday! XD what are the odds!!

5. I have become death, the destroyer of worlds.
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

6. damn look at that crater. kinda crazy we yoinked like 20 beacons from there, along with countless double chests of supplies and such. thanks for the free materials @CommanderCat_ @Scootle_ @HoomanResources @Custard_309 @Nerolito your countless hours of work are appreciated and we thank you for providing us with the best you have collected :) good luck on restarting from nothing

7. oh, and stay tuned for an awesome video recapping the best parts of us (Team Eye) blowing this place to smithereens! the editing will be top notch, you will enjoy it for sure. well, maybe not the people who we absolutely dumpstered on xd

8. @Schlocked oh, and stay tuned for an awesome video recapping the best parts of us (Team Eye) blowing this place to smithereens! the editing will be top notch, you will enjoy it for sure. well, maybe not the people who we absolutely dumpstered on xd

Please make sure the editing is in early 2000's MLG quickscope hitmarker style

9. Fantastic reno! Team eye never disappoints. Excited for that epic video! :D

10. they even left reno gifts! tysm

11. Uh Oh stinky!
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

12. Team Eye just can't be stopped!

13. Deleted 2 years ago by VIP653
  14. Cx
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

15. Did you know? Tom Brady is 43 years old and has 7 Super Bowl rings!
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

16. Poof
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

17. im expecting for mine to show up here. lets hope not tho

18. 3.25
    -image-
    -image-

19. Kachungus
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

20. god damn... this one was nice :( whose was it?

21. some quality shots

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!