iwarriiori's renovation services

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

@iwarriiori Not sure whose base this is, but had plenty of concrete and shulkers to use in future renovations! See below:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Oh, I see you found my first little hidey hole. I used that as my offsite storage for quartz and other stuff. The sudden transition from nice little grotto to giant freaking crater is quite amazing though. Did you find the hidden shulkers after making a hole that size though?

3. @Tekk42 Oh, I see you found my first little hidey hole. I used that as my offsite storage for quartz and other stuff. The sudden transition from nice little grotto to giant freaking crater is quite amazing though. Did you find the hidden shulkers after making a hole that size though?

I did yes, the dirt next to the entrance was a dead giveaway, since the rest was grass

4. Weird, the blocks I placed were all uniform dirt when I placed em. Thought I did a better job hiding those. T.T

5. Time to revive the thread! :D
    I was recently informed that a group of people managed to make the naughty list this year and were in dire need of a renovation! Just in time for the holidays! So I grabbed my tools and called up a crew of remarkable individuals to have some fun renovating. Here's our gift to you HH! <o/
    Before:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

During?
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Who?
    -image-

L
    -image-
    -image-

After:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

6. How Team Eye stole Christmas!

7. HH, I don't feel so good.

8. Deleted 5 years ago by Nysic
  9. Don't mean to kick a dead horse here but looks like we missed a spot. Fixed!
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

10. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by j____a____r____d

Alright, we're gonna revive iwarriiori's renovation services, Rhys-style, with some new 1.14.4 renovations and a brand new contractor team behind the renovations: Uncle Gang. You all better hide!

Firstly, the big kickoff of the renovation: ThePhoenix's island. We have received notice that this island posed a major threat to the structural stability of the CraftyMynes world. Lack of supports to keep the island suspended made us confused as to how it could survive floating in mid air for so long but eventually it was going to fall into the ocean and possibly cause a class 100 earthquake. And the sweatshop in this base was truly shameful and went against OSHA code. The villagers were all trapped and forced to work all day for worthless green gems, as is the case with every base we've found that mistreated villager lives like this.

Of course we were contracted to renovate this island so it actually was up to standard. And instead of our typical screenshot format for renovations we have not one but TWO recorded POV's of the event. Firstly, from yours truly:

And next from Cankicker who included more footage during the Ron pvp fight:

Ah, much better! Open concept's in this season and we're offering renovations at a discounted rate! Consult iwarriiori or deyahruhd to schedule a personalized renovation for YOUR base!

11. 3 years ago

A lag machine guardian farm with over FIVE HUNDRED entities?!?! Owning the deep server has never felt so good!
    Before:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

After:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    xrayer cat? @alarmgv12 -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

12. Renovation services by @iwarriiori was long overdue for this property loving result. I would hire these services no questions asked

13. @iwarriiori -image-

woah its me with my team eye elytra

14. I have an excellent base for you to renovate. Mibsikens base

15. @Louis_Vuitton8 I have an excellent base for you to renovate. Mibsikens base

Let me guess, charging 200db for it

16. Knafeh

1 May 2020 Suspended

No Price has doubled

17. knafeh ur base will be on here soon :P

18. Knafeh

1 May 2020 Suspended

Oh no I hope not

19. @Knafeh Oh no I hope not

all of the people featured within this thread have one thing in common: their time ran out.
    your clock is ticking as well, knafeh

20. No base is safe. This is what i love about Team Eye!

21. @mittins0w0 Let me guess, charging 200db for it

Yep but I do have the coords

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!