iwarriiori's renovation services

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by j____a____r____d

Alright, we're gonna revive iwarriiori's renovation services, Rhys-style, with some new 1.14.4 renovations and a brand new contractor team behind the renovations: Uncle Gang. You all better hide!

Firstly, the big kickoff of the renovation: ThePhoenix's island. We have received notice that this island posed a major threat to the structural stability of the CraftyMynes world. Lack of supports to keep the island suspended made us confused as to how it could survive floating in mid air for so long but eventually it was going to fall into the ocean and possibly cause a class 100 earthquake. And the sweatshop in this base was truly shameful and went against OSHA code. The villagers were all trapped and forced to work all day for worthless green gems, as is the case with every base we've found that mistreated villager lives like this.

Of course we were contracted to renovate this island so it actually was up to standard. And instead of our typical screenshot format for renovations we have not one but TWO recorded POV's of the event. Firstly, from yours truly:

And next from Cankicker who included more footage during the Ron pvp fight:

Ah, much better! Open concept's in this season and we're offering renovations at a discounted rate! Consult iwarriiori or deyahruhd to schedule a personalized renovation for YOUR base!

3. 3 years ago

A lag machine guardian farm with over FIVE HUNDRED entities?!?! Owning the deep server has never felt so good!
    Before:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

After:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    xrayer cat? @alarmgv12 -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

4. Renovation services by @iwarriiori was long overdue for this property loving result. I would hire these services no questions asked

5. @iwarriiori -image-

woah its me with my team eye elytra

6. I have an excellent base for you to renovate. Mibsikens base

7. @Louis_Vuitton8 I have an excellent base for you to renovate. Mibsikens base

Let me guess, charging 200db for it

8. Knafeh

1 May 2020 Suspended

No Price has doubled

9. knafeh ur base will be on here soon :P

10. Knafeh

1 May 2020 Suspended

Oh no I hope not

11. @Knafeh Oh no I hope not

all of the people featured within this thread have one thing in common: their time ran out.
    your clock is ticking as well, knafeh

12. No base is safe. This is what i love about Team Eye!

13. @mittins0w0 Let me guess, charging 200db for it

Yep but I do have the coords

14. @iwarriiori Can you share your resource pack w/ a dl link?

15. @Louis_Vuitton8 I have an excellent base for you to renovate. Mibsikens base

I already raided his real base only a few days before he was banned.

16. I gotta admit warrior, I admire your handywork

17. Town down.

Before:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

After:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

18. looked way better without the texture pack lol

19. excellent renovations. team eye never disappoints. #TownIsGone :crab:

20. mittins for mod

21. The CraftyMynes Imperial Navy recently contracted iwarriiori's renovation services to handle one of our more 'unique' endeavours. They've zoned in on a crew of notoriously savage pirates, who were confirmed to be living on ship wreckage in the middle of the ocean, and though they recently took out their captain Imperfectpenguin the rest of the bandits were too much of an issue to handle by themselves.

So, we had to step in and renovate their shoddy """base""" ourselves. This will hopefully reduce maritime crime as our hard working patriotic merchants and craftsmen can now sail the seas of CraftyMynes in peace, without being crystal bombed by disgusting smelly pirates like Imperfectpenguin.

Before:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

After:
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!