1. 5 years ago

Well it's official life sucks anyways some of you might have noticed my absence over the month after i just got back so my laptop was pretty much destroyed when my three year old cousin showed up and that's why i haven't been on and now i come to find out about the reset and i won't have a laptop or internet yea life sucks

2. You still have your place here, you're missed as a memorable player
    My laptop hasn't been too cool much either, It's fine for the most part, but if I even tilt the screen it corrupts and glitches. I fear the day i won't be able to retrieve all my sketches and stuff if it does get worse
    Hopefully my newfound job will help me invest in better stuff

3. hi ghost. i wondered why we hadnt seen you. chin up. come and join the fit club - ask me for the link on discord

4. @Mymcy You still have your place here, you're missed as a memorable player
    My laptop hasn't been too cool much either, It's fine for the most part, but if I even tilt the screen it corrupts and glitches. I fear the day i won't be able to retrieve all my sketches and stuff if it does get worse
    Hopefully my newfound job will help me invest in better stuff

I'd suggest you to back up those sketches.
    I know how you feel. I guess you do graphics design so do I.

I've had problems with my laptop mostly with it's screen but it's fine now.
    I guess my laptop didn't like Germany so as soon as I came back to Croatia it was fine lol.

5. @Mymcy

Before it's too late I'd advise you back those up on a flashdrive

6. Don't worry <3
    I've been saving all i can already prepping for if it does happen :P

@iDogeTwinkie I would like to some of your work sometime if you don't mind I am curiouss

7. @Mymcy Don't worry <3
    I've been saving all i can already prepping for if it does happen :P

@iDogeTwinkie I would like to some of your work sometime if you don't mind I am curiouss

I don't really have to show much because I have lack of time.

8. am sorry things r bad,,, i hope things get better 4 u

9. @Tez1010 hi ghost. i wondered why we hadnt seen you. chin up. come and join the fit club - ask me for the link on discord

running places is fun

10. @Mymcy Get the screen repaired if it's worth fixing, that sounds like your only problem. You might get lucky and have the screen cable be removable and in that case it'll be a very easy and cheap repair (a lot of laptops are like that.) Also I love your Play-Doh roses :D

11. Edited 5 years ago by Mymcy

Yeah people told me it was one thing scratching up against another causing my screen to corrupt or something? My cats used to love jumping all over my desk and would knock it down a lot on it's side, that's where I think it all started. I do have a fallback laptop though until then (Not mine but someone was nice enough to let me use in case)
    Also tysm! that means a lot!!

12. If you have a techie friend they can help, otherwise take it to a good repair shop and make sure they don't just tell you it needs a new screen and they check it first. You'd be surprised how easy it is to repair something like that. And you're welcome, I also want to eat them but they're too pretty to do that :P

13. Join the fight club

14. -image-

15. I played CraftyMynes for months on a $200 computer I got on eBay. It was so cheap, it didn't have Windows. A lot of the old business class computers have graphics cards capable of playing Minecraft and corporate offices are dumping them. It's a cheap way to get back into the game.

or Sign Up to reply!