Buying a creeper spawn egg

1. 5 years ago

Im looking to buy a creeper spawn egg. Name your own price, in diamonds, emerald blocks, things from my shop or whatever. I know nobody is probably going to be selling, but its worth a try, right?

2. 500 stacks diamond blocks and 4 dubble chest of totems

3. @javonjw 500 stacks diamond blocks and 4 dubble chest of totems

Sorry, not that rich. Yet.

4. Edited 5 years ago by GibsonAxe

We don't give out such types of spawn eggs, they would be rather op if someone created a spawner out of em lol sorry.

5. @GibsonAxe We don't give out such types of spawn eggs, they would be rather op if someone created a spawner out of em lol sorry.

I thought players often sold spawn eggs from their crafty crates :P

6. Correct we do give some out but limit the types given :)

7. @GibsonAxe Correct we do give some out but limit the types given :)

So you regulate whats in peoples crafty crates? Are there any creeper eggs out there then?

8. @FieryPhoenix64 So you regulate whats in peoples crafty crates? Are there any creeper eggs out there then?

Just gotta ask the right person.

9. Yes and none

10. @GibsonAxe Yes and none

Oh. I guess Id better just build a regular creeper farm then :)

11. Edited 5 years ago by iDogeTwinkie

You know Fiery, there is this cool gal.
    We call her Blackened Dawn. She a real Canadian too.

And so, she's Canadian right? :D
    And she, or I think it was her(lol), who put one villager spawn egg into a CC once.

It was in 1.9 I think. From that moment on, no one was ever given a valuable spawn egg.

Why? Because, the entire economy got completely fucked. xD

12. @iDogeTwinkie oh, so thats why theres practicaly only bat and polar bear eggs for sale :P

13. Somebody should make a Scooby Doo themed house and have the bats fly out like during the song Come everybody sing along " Scooby Dooby Doo where are you?...... "

14. Edited 5 years ago by Valgys

@iDogeTwinkie You know Fiery, there is this cool gal.
    We call her Blackened Dawn. She a real Canadian too.

And so, she's Canadian right? :D
    And she, or I think it was her(lol), who put one villager spawn egg into a CC once.

It was in 1.9 I think. From that moment on, no one was ever given a valuable spawn egg.

Why? Because, the entire economy got completely fucked. xD

Pretty sure it was after the shulker egg got out in 1.9, and shulker grinders were already sitting, waiting for them to come, the admins realized the horrible, horrible mistake they made lol.

-image-

-image-

-image-

I counted at least 2 stacks of shells an hour with mine, and was giving away dozens of boxes at a time just before the reset. The wood to make the chests were actually more of a hassle for me to get at the time, bwahaha!

15. Oh yes, I forgot, shulker farms too. That shit was insane lmao.

I wish they kept it tho, I'm lazy to go shulker hunting lol.

16. @iDogeTwinkie Oh yes, I forgot, shulker farms too. That shit was insane lmao.

I wish they kept it tho, I'm lazy to go shulker hunting lol.

A&C Shulkers - finest quality mobile storage units!

or Sign Up to reply!