1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by Ronjob

roylne u need to show some pictures of ur bases bedrock

3. Edited 4 years ago by celeneandcambria

@Roylne1 That cabin is gonna be massive @ElijahEvo! I think that qualifies to be called a mansion at this point lol

Also I can finally show a little @JeremiahSenduk, Although this was the only angle I could get that doesn't show terrain. This will be the entrance to the base (by flying in and out) and yeah, that's all netherwart blocks and bone blocks. The scale is hard to tell but each of those spikes are 17 blocks tall. Told ya it would be grindy... I'd have gone lower to get more on the screen but I'm standing on scaffolding that took forever to set up, as you can see in the second picture.
    -image-
    -image-

let me know if you need more bones. I have plenty already that I’m willing to donate. :)

4. @celeneandcambria let me know if you need more bones. I have plenty already that I’m willing to donate. :)

Thanks celene, I won't need them just yet, still have quite a bit left myself. I think that only used about a third of my stockpile. Plus my skeleton/zombie grinder is still my main source of xp so I'm constantly getting more. :) It's the netherwart I need. I've doubled the size of my farm twice now and still only get 3 1/2 stacks of blocks per harvest lol

5. @Ronjob roylne u need to show some pictures of ur bases bedrock

"i watch shitmc and know about chromecrusher's rulebreaking exploit xdxddd dae multithreaded 48x48 bedrock brute forcer anyone???"

6. Edited 4 years ago by Babyje29

nice one! @Roylne1
    that's one bloody entrance for sure, I wonder what'll be the finished product :D

It'll be a freaking entrance if mojang makes the nether portal layed down facing the sun, and then you put it down below your build :v

7. @deyahruhd "i watch shitmc and know about chromecrusher's rulebreaking exploit xdxddd dae multithreaded 48x48 bedrock brute forcer anyone???"

xd tis a joke

8. Edited 4 years ago by ElijahEvo

Ok Cabin is finished here is the reveal! -image-
    -image-

9. noice

10. @JeremiahSenduk nice one! @Roylne1
    that's one bloody entrance for sure, I wonder what'll be the finished product :D

It'll be a freaking entrance if mojang makes the nether portal layed down facing the sun, and then you put it down below your build :v

Yeah I've always wanted horizontal nether portals! @JeremiahSenduk

I guess i can give away what it's going to be now that I've shown a little, and the fact that a few people have seen it in person already lol

It's based on 2 things actually. *Nerd Alert Incoming* I used to play World of Warcraft years ago, and in the Dragon Soul raid there are two Maws that you jump into to reach a couple bosses. That was my original idea. But now that I've built some of it, it also looks like the Sarlacc pit from Star Wars. So it's going to be a mix of both. Here are some references if you don't know what those are.

The Maw of Shu'Ma in the Dragon Soul raid:
    -image-

The Sarlacc Pit:
    -image-

11. wow what texture pack u using

12. Deleted 4 years ago by otakuinalaska
  13. @istasi wanted an update, so here you go :) all the teeth are in (and they were a pain to figure out!)

-image-

14. wooh, nice :D

15. Deleted 4 years ago by otakuinalaska
  16. Deleted 4 years ago by otakuinalaska
  17. Deleted 4 years ago by otakuinalaska
  18. -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

Humble beginnings for a humble life

19. I hope interiors count as well... so.. in case it does.. here's my base (sneak peek :P)

-image-

20. After deciding whether or not about posting my base's pictures, I finally decided to post something about my base, "The Rising Moon".
    Some of those pictures are outdated, some things got added, but the essence is there :)

(warning, it's going to be a bit to watch!)

Exterior:

view of the front:
    -image-

other views:
    -image-
    ~
    -image-
    ~
    -image-

fly-by:
    -image-
    ~
    -image-

Buildings: (exterior and interior)

The Observatory:
    -image-

Observatory Interior (first floor, there's a 5x5 map behind me, but I hid it for safety purposes)
    -image-

second floor: The cartographer and his little room
    -image-

The Witch Hut:
    -image-
    ~
    -image-

Witch Hut interior: (main floor)
    -image-
    ~
    -image-

Second floor (brewing room)
    -image-

stall (under witch hut):
    -image-

Patio of Heroes:
    -image-

Fireworks Workshop:
    -image-
    ~
    -image-
    ~
    -image-

Surroundings:
    -image-
    ~
    -image-
    ~
    -image-

Now... for the base itself.. let's take a look at a bit of the inside :P

Kitchen:
    -image-
    ~
    -image-

Bathroom (Yes, I have a bathroom, lol)
    -image-

Meeting Room / Dining Room
    -image-

Smithy
    -image-
    ~
    -image-

Bedroom
    -image-
    ~
    -image-

Banner/Carpet-crafting Terrace:
    -image-
    ~
    -image-
    ~
    -image-

There's also the tower floors, but they're under review for decorating.

Last, but not least... the tower Rooftop aka, the enchanting room:
    -image-

I hope you enjoyed this "little" tour :P

21. Damn nice interiors. Seems you skipped on the exterior of the tower though, looks a bit bland. Otherwise 11/9 would defo come visit for a cup of tea.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!