1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

-image-

my clock! did you know there are 25 hours in minecraft?

3. This is one of my favorite houses to build now and the inside is even better!

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Hope Y'all Enjoyed!

4. Here's the update requested by bgmg, i'm calling this one "finished" as there are no more torches to remove and the only idea i have left is a bad one (end crystal as the heart of the tree...might as well fill it with tnt then)

View from the entrance:
    -image-

Path around the tree and stable:
    -image-

Storage and entrance to strip mine:
    -image-

Mini trading hall with Bruce the security guard:
    -image-

Moose and Rocky chillin in their houses:
    -image-

And the extremely minimalist bedroom on the crown of the tree:
    -image-

Total build time was a little over a week. All materials were gathered by hand solo. Welcome to Shaded Tree Grotto.

5. Damn you people are so creative! It's making think i need to bury myself back into just a hole in the ground and never leave due to the embarrassment of my crappy shacks. I'll post what i can later today.

6. I'm making a mansion
    -image-

-image-

-image-

7. I recognize that terrain. See you soon.

8. see you soon @LadyMoon

Here's an update if you ever found my base ;D

This is at day:
    -image-

This is at night:
    -image-

9. Edited 4 years ago by Graystreak

Nice work @JeremiahSenduk! That tree looks crazy :)

10. thx ! :D

can't wait to see what you're up to with your big project @Roylne1

11. hehe it'll be some time before i can show off, the blocks i want to use are very grindy to get :/

12. I only have a large tree house from a tree I designed cause I joined less than two weeks ago nice builds though. -image-
    -image-

13. Now I have the odd desire, to walk upon a forest composed entirely of trees topped with perfect shapes.
    Square, spherical and all the like topped trees.

14. Minecraft topiary. :D

15. xd yall are a bit insane on the building and pwnaite xd just burn down the forests xd

16. -image- bored of tree house making massive log cabin

17. -image- update on log cabin

18. That cabin is gonna be massive @ElijahEvo! I think that qualifies to be called a mansion at this point lol

Also I can finally show a little @JeremiahSenduk, Although this was the only angle I could get that doesn't show terrain. This will be the entrance to the base (by flying in and out) and yeah, that's all netherwart blocks and bone blocks. The scale is hard to tell but each of those spikes are 17 blocks tall. Told ya it would be grindy... I'd have gone lower to get more on the screen but I'm standing on scaffolding that took forever to set up, as you can see in the second picture.
    -image-
    -image-

19. Anyone else get vertigo just looking at the 2 pics above?!

20. I recognize that exact sun location in the sky. See you soon.

21. Edited 4 years ago by Graystreak

@otakuinalaska Anyone else get vertigo just looking at the 2 pics above?!

I may have done that on purpose ;) Btw @otakuinalaska, didn't you say you were going to post some pics a while back?

@deyahruhd I recognize that exact sun location in the sky. See you soon.

Crap! Foiled again!

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!