1. 7 years ago

Thx to all the little shit admins and helps and mods for making me spend $30 on this shit server for nothing dont worry about ur server i feel bad for u and ur jobs i pity u

2. Stop whining bitch. You're just butthurt you got caught xraying.

3. wut? salty?

4. Edited 7 years ago by Pimpcy

No one "made you" It was your own fault for cheating and bending the rules and also your decision of donating absolutely no one stabbed a pitch fork at you to give the server money, you're making yourself look a bit foolish here by making another pointless rant the rules are not there to be ignored or messed with here you got what was coming to you end of story.

5. "Thanks for all the shit admins for catching me fucking xray and not let me have my fun." Is all i hear from this.

https://forum.craftymynes.com/969-thewhitewither-s-ban-appeal/0#p8740

6. ITT : Salty kid gets caught xraying, appeals to get it denied, and leaves this post. Fuck off, go cry elsewhere , and get over it. Bye.

7. [deleted]

30 Apr 2016
    Deleted 7 years ago by CraftyMyner
  8. A friend of mine once said
    "We arent doing our job right unless someones pissed with us"

9. :D your Welcome gl hacking elsewhere ;)

10. -image-

11. @TheWhiteWither Thx to all the little shit admins and helps and mods for making me spend $30 on this shit server for nothing dont worry about ur server i feel bad for u and ur jobs i pity u

Waaaahh Waaaahh I bought vip under the assumption the mods and admins wouldn't do their job and catch me hacking if I did. Now that I've been caught and banned I'm upset with them for doing their job.

In other news I don't pity my job in fact I rather enjoy it we keep this server fair and clean for all players.

12. @TheWhiteWither Thx to all the little shit admins and helps and mods for making me spend $30 on this shit server for nothing dont worry about ur server i feel bad for u and ur jobs i pity u

Were you held at gunpoint? Were you blackmailed?

Nobody "made" you donate. You spent real money, of your own free will, thinking you'd be able to get away with cheating on a video game. Surprise Motherfucker, not how that works.

13. -image-

14. That's from Dexter Cell.

15. @Cellexya I was gonna put that in my post too, but I couldn't remember how to xD

16. wow i didnt mean it was just a prank bro XD

17. Much salt i sense within you young padwan

18. Someone lock this before this kid drowns in salt! xD

19. Its like an ocean pouring through my screen

20. Please watch the caps :) have a lovely day

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!