The Selfie Thread!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Pretty cool Crafty

3. lmao just crafty things

4. Edited 7 years ago by CraftyMyner

@ardoasms Are you sure thats enough protective gear? I dont see a properly ventilated sealed room

You're right! This was just separating the blade from the ballast, we moved it to a sealed room afterwards, we also use "dustless" sanders.

5. Awesome!

6. Crafty why not go all out and just use asbestos sanders! Live on the edge, your lungs will thank you.

7. Huh, the random threads you find on here, this is cool though. Ya'll look great.

8. how do u upload a selfie? there is no attachment thingy?

9. have to upload it to an image hosting site like lmgur and post a link to it

10. Edited 7 years ago by dan

-image-

I'm Kinmun
    nice too meet u all :D

11. Neato :D nice to meet ya too dude, welcome to Craftymynes!

12. Welcome mate!

13. @yelloms Crafty why not go all out and just use asbestos sanders! Live on the edge, your lungs will thank you.

I was thinking more along the lines of gas and an angle grinder.

14. I see my joke went unnoticed... I'll leave :'(

15. @BoneChi11er I see my joke went unnoticed... I'll leave :'(

Your hair wasnt big enough to pass yourself off as jimmy neutron :P

16. @ardoasms Your hair wasnt big enough to pass yourself off as jimmy neutron :P

My case in point D': That's not even the joke I'm referring too. >.<

17. @BoneChi11er My case in point D': That's not even the joke I'm referring too. >.<

Oh... whoops

18. I may have deleted the joke with my fumble fingers on my tiny phone screen...

19. Edited 7 years ago by AkiliRose

-image-
    My Dog <3

And, I guess since it was requested, I snapped a few of me, though...I'm not too good with selfies lol

-image-

-image-

Happy Cap? :P

20. Deleted 7 years ago by Thephatman8u
  21. -image-

-image-

-image-

That "cheeto puff" on my head is Chester. lol My wife bought my Minecraft and VIP recently as a birthday gift.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!