The Selfie Thread!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 4 years ago

-image-
    Hanging out in my room, playing a bit to try to relax and destress myself. Slightly annoyed i haven't built up enough callous in my index and middle fingers to be able to practice slapping for a prolonged period of time.

3. oh boi

4. -image-

5. It's been 3 years since my last post, though I might update my pic.

-image-
    -image-

6. @CraftyMyner It's been 3 years since my last post, though I might update my pic.

-image-
    -image-

Omg still so cute!

7. It's been a good hot minute so I thought I'd remind you all I'm not dead (at least physically)

-image-

8. @JaceNeedsCoffee It's been a good hot minute so I thought I'd remind you all I'm not dead (at least physically)

-image-

Yo where my coffee at Mr Jace? :D

9. Here's me having one of the best weeks in my life in Italy right before getting drafted

-image-

10. Happiest man on earth after exiting the race track. I don't have many pics of me here's one

-image-

11. Me at a day of faire.

-image-

12. Heyy it's me ya boi, still stressed and depressed and somewhat adequately dressed...

-image-

13. Good to see you again jam!

14. Here to help.
    -image-

15. Anyone else think ^ looks vaugely familiar?

16. ^ Neato

17. -image-
    -image-

whats good my dudes

18. Deleted 4 years ago by JaceNeedsCoffee
  19. Deleted 4 years ago by JaceNeedsCoffee
  20. Face Reveal since the first leg of my challenge is over...also @DonCake are you my long lost brother?
    -image-

21. -image-

Finally , a picture where I don't look that blurry, lol
    Somewhere in July after playing on a concert, my friend, the vocalist, dedicated this picture to me :D

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!