Boat building competition!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@BaronBattleBread im building a boat :D

Brace yourselves!

3. @BaronBattleBread im building a boat :D

This dood already has it in spawn :|

4. watch there be like 50 more boats than there are people competing

5. @Nysic can you please sign in SirChristopher10 to the boat competition? He doesnt have a forum account but would like to participate.
    Thank you

6. There are so many boats at the SC base XD

7. Only 10 more days people, hope you've all been busy ;P

8. i really should start building... i got an amazing idea... anyone willing to sell or donate yellow stained clay?

9. I don't even think I'll have anything ready by then. Hell, I'm still not even finished clearing the room I planned to build in, and on top of that, my help/"team" already quit on me -.-

10. Count Me in bruh! im abbasilol lawl

11. Get ready to See Black Pearl At spawn D: IF it fits da place

12. Edited 7 years ago by Nysic

@Chips_The_Gamer I don't even think I'll have anything ready by then. Hell, I'm still not even finished clearing the room I planned to build in, and on top of that, my help/"team" already quit on me -.-

You still have time, if you need land cleared to get started ask a mod 3 or admin to give you a hand. They can clear land as long as they don't help you build :)

13. @Abbasilol Get ready to See Black Pearl At spawn D: IF it fits da place

My build is the Black Pearl...

14. I might be up for the challenge I will be posting on here tomorrow to final my decision

15. how long is left anyways?

16. Edited 7 years ago by Venetorem

@Venetorem Only 10 more days people, hope you've all been busy ;P

deadline is the 16th

17. oo lol im dumb thanks @Venetorem

18. im toatlly gonna win :D noone expects a diorite boat :D

19. And Dawn would really love that ^^

20. @BaronBattleBread im toatlly gonna win :D noone expects a diorite boat :D

yeah, no one would expect a diorite boat that has been in spawn the whole time

21. im super late to the party but sign me up! ive been sitting on a boat design for awhile, lets see if i can pump it out in 5 days =P

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!