1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

Cage Wars (c) will continue to hold events, make no mistake.

@Qfu was suspected to be a trouble maker, and sure to thought, he was. ( When Isn't he? ) Unfortunately he did kill a few spectators before Administration and more than a few people in the stands took up arms against him.

Contrary to your over inflated ego Qfu, More than a few of us saw you pack back Several gold apples, and lots of health potions. Understand that due to lag, most of us surrounding you ended up hitting each-other, not you. I can personally guarantee you that this would've been quite a different story had more of the hits landed. When you're clustered by 7 people and they're all swinging with massive Lag, a lot of hits are gonna miss the intended target, especially when many of us had knock-back, making it harder still to land consecutive hits. No excuses here, just explanations.

However, I do want to point out that you failed to kill anyone who wasn't afk or under-geared. So congrats, you effectively walked into the arena and killed a bunch of players with no gear, you were forced to pack back quite a few gapples and potions while doing so, and seem to think that's brag worthy.

10/10 Amazing performance. SC must just love you. /s

TLDR: Qfu thinking bragging rights = Killing un-armed players and barely staying alive.

----------------------

All that aside, I'd like to extend #TeamFluxated's thanks to the people who came to watch tonight's events, participated, and most importantly, grouped together to route QFU out. I cannot thank you enough for not fleeing at the sight of danger and instead fighting alongside us. We didn't kill him, sure, but putting someone down a few gapples and pots is always a worth-while endeavour.

You'll be hearing from us again. Check back soon.

3. @PapaNeon "unopposed" would suggest he didn't need to run away with his tail between his legs, other than that 10/10 accurate post @FishW

As I was writing that he had just killed me and was running amok. Allow me to update it lol.

4. Blesian

29 Oct 2016 Suspended

Hello spectators, fighters and hopeless onlookers that met a swift end by the sword of the salty school kid @Qfu,

Let me first start by apologising as I, Blesian. Founder, President, referee, treasurer, supplier of arms, member of security and fight match-up co-ordinator, sincerely apologise as I am 100% responsible for teleporting Qfu out to today's venue. I assume this marauder of spectators, is salty because when he first joined the server I killed, raided and griefed his account @ChocolutPlays along with @Slattern and some other random people. Suspicion confirmed because I received a whisper from Qfu detailing something along the lines: you ruin my fun when I first joined the server now I ruin your cage
    Pretty much confirming that after said events mentioned above, over half a year later Qfu is still salty and angry. Ah well, what can ya do amirite?

Anyways fanfights! let us divert our attention from salty specimens of mankind and look at today's bouts! Let's start with a group photo in the stands with a majority of the spectators/fighters :))
    Take a look at all these hearty af eager competitors and if you're not a fighter! Then you're most likely one of the ones throwing your diamond stash around betting on fighters :)
    -image-

All up, there must've been between 10-20 fights held in the cage, what an amazing fight card!
    Have a look at a small number of the fights that took place:
    -image-
    Even staff can get whooped by VIP's :P (no offence, to wblaine valiant effort sir)
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THE CHAMPION: Tomtom900 RUSHED INTO THE CAGE AT A MOMENTS NOTICE TAKES ON THE CHALLENGER Thespiderman2013

-image-

The winner of this bout was the new champion: TheSpiderman2013 of whom currently holds an undefeated record, with KatcheD currently on a win streak and is able to challenge the current champion to a fight. Congrats to the new champ!

There were many other fights which I did not capture a screenshot of as it is difficult watching the fight and trying to keep a hungry crowd from continuously hitting on another.

#TEAMFLUXATED thanks you all so much for fights, patience and donations (we received over 25db amongst other stuff) This was an amazing event at our latest (currently moving) venue!
    Also a special thanks to those whom rushed to their bases, geared up and ran back to fight off the salty school kid. And another apology to those whom died whilst spectating. (Funny how the only geared up spectator you were able to kill was your own faction mate LOL) (Strangers Company camaraderie boiz rofl) anywho! There will be another forum post about newly implemented rules (also list of those banned for life) before the next fight event occurs.

Thank you all again and we will see you in the cage next time!

#TEAMFLUXATED pced

5. Edited 7 years ago by Quartz_King

i love the idea of this arena where you dont waste your own stuff and you cant be teamed on. This is exactly what the server needs, a kit pvp league. There should be a big prize for the best pvper at the end of the league. gl to the new cage (if you need any materials i am happy to donate ^_^) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -image-

pic of Qfu getting banged on, idk what @PapaNeon is doing XD

6. @Quartz_King i love the idea of this arena where you dont waste your own stuff and you cant be teamed on. This is exactly what the server needs, a kit pvp league. There should be a big prize for the best pvper at the end of the league. gl to the new cage (if you need any materials i am happy to donate ^_^) ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    \"-image-\"

pic of Qfu getting banged on, idk what @PapaNeon is doing XD

he is trying to mine a qfu, but he failed due to his pick being too low level of materials

7. @Quartz_King pic of Qfu getting banged on, idk what @PapaNeon is doing XD

I was running away to drop a new strength pot lel

8. @PapaNeon I was running away to drop a new strength pot lel

oh i guess you were scrolling to the pot :P

9. @Quartz_King yessir

10. too much salt on this thread LOL

11. Anyways, back on topic, The Cage 3.0 is upon us! Can't keep #TeamFluxated down bois

-image-

12. i got banned

13. @TheForgotten20 i got banned

Why?

14. @qfu well done bro

15. Blesian

29 Oct 2016 Suspended
    Edited 7 years ago by Blesian

@TopsNeverStops Why?

kept running around making glass L signs

16. Lol i see you caged in the spectator stands gg.

17. Blesian

29 Oct 2016 Suspended

@FishW Lol i see you caged in the spectator stands gg.

so people cant run around and annoy us @TheForgotten20 for the safety of the fans!

18. Don't know about the others but I would def fight again

19. Edited 7 years ago by awearasp12

I'd sign up if Blesian would get on!

~ 2 Wins : 0 Losses

20. I want to rematch laz

21. Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

i got perman banned reason: bringing stuff there which i stored in a chest there and didnt even use plus miscommonucation which was an accident

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!