An Important Announcement...

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by TheForgotten20

also, do rich players get to transfer thier bases from the 1.9 server to the new one? (pay2win)

3. @TheForgotten20 also, do rich players get to transfer thier bases from the 1.9 server to the new one? (pay2win)

@Nysic No shulker spawners or any spawners will be transferred. No chests, bases or items of any description will be transferred. Everyone will start fresh.

4. Do we know when exactly the server is going down for the reset?

5. yeah yeah same old bs of "gotta keep our rank" here is an idea maybe stop screwing any and all players who want to be on the server long term who donate and vote daily bc they enjoy the server. you know what having bunches of new players does? next to nothing. according to your stats only about 1/2 of players make it out of spawn, of those how many come back the next day? what about how many end up becoming long term players and how many fewer are still here? if i had to throw out a guess i'd say excluding staff there's less than 5 people who still play on here that did when i first joined. it's just ridiculous as far as im concerned that you could really think that a constant influx of new players will be A. sustainable (you're targeting a specific audience which is finite and will run out or at least will reach such low levels it may as well have run out.) B. that it actually helps in any significant way. these new players do nothing but take up slots on the server, if you have the stats then id love to hear em whether im mistaken or not. how many new players donate? how many donate more than just once for vip or vip+ and then either end up leaving or never donate again?

In other words im sick of the bs and will stand for it no more. if your precious new players are so important then after the reset your gonna be disappointed as im making it my mission to raid and greif every new player who joins till they quit.

6. @LogantheCaveman yeah yeah same old bs of "gotta keep our rank" here is an idea maybe stop screwing any and all players who want to be on the server long term who donate and vote daily bc they enjoy the server. you know what having bunches of new players does? next to nothing. according to your stats only about 1/2 of players make it out of spawn, of those how many come back the next day? what about how many end up becoming long term players and how many fewer are still here? if i had to throw out a guess i'd say excluding staff there's less than 5 people who still play on here that did when i first joined. it's just ridiculous as far as im concerned that you could really think that a constant influx of new players will be A. sustainable (you're targeting a specific audience which is finite and will run out or at least will reach such low levels it may as well have run out.) B. that it actually helps in any significant way. these new players do nothing but take up slots on the server, if you have the stats then id love to hear em whether im mistaken or not. how many new players donate? how many donate more than just once for vip or vip+ and then either end up leaving or never donate again?

In other words im sick of the bs and will stand for it no more. if your precious new players are so important then after the reset your gonna be disappointed as im making it my mission to raid and greif every new player who joins till they quit.

Wow dude. Why so much anger towards CraftyMynes?

7. there isn't any. i'm not mad i'm fed up. if crafty wants to shovel shit down our throats then imma puke it back in his face. he says new players are vital to keeping the server running and thats a total load so im gonna kill any and all new players. this on its own wont do much as most would have quit at some point anyway. but im sure they will complain to staff so they can enjoy the headache as i enjoy being told bs and told to say thank you for it.

8. i kill nubs and some leave and others complain @LogantheCaveman

9. Edited 7 years ago by LogantheCaveman

exactly what i'm saying. im not doing much but ill do what i can. call it civil disobedience. if it makes staffs job harder or more stressful then oh well they can get over it since new players are so important. and im not breaking any rules since pvp is allowed so i dont want to hear any shit for me doing it.

10. A lot of these new players stay and become regulars, i remember a lot of them when they joined, and ive been around since jan
    New players, whether you accept it or not are the blood of the server. Anyone you know on the server were once new players. I havent seen you on much lately though(although may be my fault), while a lot of newer players are on much more often
    Crafty wouldnt do a reset unless it was nesscary. I have spent tons of time in the end, gotten far out and done a lot and that will be wiped soon
    From my player perspective its annoying, but life moves on, itll be easier to find 1.11 items, to get certain things. It will revitalise the server in a way and im sorry you feel so bad against it.
    Crafty is doing, as he always does, what is best for the server.

11. @iwarriori"; Do we know when exactly the server is going down for the reset?"

@Nysic In 5 days time you'll log into reset server.

12. i work second shift with my new job which is why im not on as often anymore but i do get on though usually when there is little to no staff(or players for that matter). i speak from my own experience and from what ive seen over the past 2 years is that new players come and go but very few stay and fewer donate, meanwhile old players leave after nearly every change or reset or sometimes just bc they are sick of the community as it is(its gotten much worse imo) i joined back in november of 2014 just about a month after the server went up.

13. i was a new player and i stayed...

14. have you ever donated? (i think i remember your name green at one point) cause if not you lend my point strength, sure you stayed but you didn't donate and deffinetly didn't donate multiple times(going off the assumption you didn't donate of course)

15. I was a new player too, at some point, you were a new player as well. You're literally going to throw a tantrum and ruin other people's game just so you can get back at staff? Or prove a point? Whatever your anger fueled reason, it's a kick at Crafty and the server.

16. Seeing as your head is too far up your ass to actually read the words that were written, let me just highlight this for you @LogantheCaveman

@CraftyMyner Now unfortunately we don't have much say in this nor do we control the time frame they have given us. To be exact, 5 days from this post he will be removing the hardware from its current location and moving it, including all back up servers. The process will take approximately 6 weeks to complete.

This means that the issue with our service provider has forced our hand into a reset.

also " if i had to throw out a guess i'd say excluding staff there's less than 5 people who still play on here that did when i first joined."
    and yet I see more than 5 people post on these forums??? wouldn't that imply that they're new and regular players here??

For someone that not "mad, just upset" you seem to be throwing a slew of pure shit.

Let's see some new players who donated!!!!!

@CovertRaw @Dennari43 @HaloNest @BluePlauge @Cileklim @Lazoru @MizoreShirayuki @misterkickman2 @carhadras @Cutebot @kinkyboss @MagicalMapmaker @SaltyFlubberFish @Suhnbreak
    also if we're going on the category of new players who donated let's just highlight all the @VIP+ and @VIP since everyone was a new player before. Holy shit!! amazing!!!!!!!

17. So, wait. Does this mean that the server will be reset on a new seed after 5 days and then return to its previous state after 6 weeks?

18. right you are dawn we all donated and were all new its called an exception but then i guess your head is too far up "your" ass to know that. how many thousands or tens of thousands of new players has craftymynes had? vs how many are now regulars? also you should remove your head from your ass to read since i said players that still play from when i had first joined i.e. lonewolf,lesser,kayla... oh wait you don't like to hear about admins that aren't royal bitches with a god complex. btw let me compliment you on your likely future comeback "your mom" which is just so original.

19. @PlesleronTepryos So, wait. Does this mean that the server will be reset on a new seed after 5 days and then return to its previous state after 6 weeks?

Itll reset in 5 days, in 6 weeks the new reset map will be moved, so no return

20. @LogantheCaveman . lonewolf,lesser,kayla... oh wait you don't like to hear about admins that aren't royal bitches with a god complex. btw let me compliment you on your likely future comeback "your mom" which is just so original.

Ah yes, since Kayla, Wolf and Lesser were such model admins, man. Kayla with the repeated killing of a regular player using op powers, and Lesser stealing emails from the website in order to promoted his failed server, and Wolf blowing up a player's base due to having many entities.

but yes!!! They are not royal bitches with a god complex like me!! How dare you bring up such model citizens!!

Oh, what's that? My reply wasn't "your mom"? Seems like your dream career of being a professional fortune teller has been crushed :( and I love how you still haven't processed the fact that this reset wasn't something we had control over.

21. i was never green

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!