The Selfie Thread!!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

HaloNest your military jacket has the old symbols that point down. The new ones point up.

3. Actually that was my Italian shirt for the military school but I changed school so I decided to put a bit of American shit on it

4. Were the arrows (Not sure what they are called) Facing down? Or did you add those later?

5. Added later

6. Ok cool

7. @HaloNest https://s18.postimg.org/j662kyu21/93b090fc_7298_4ff1_837e_fb47accb1407.jpg
    \"-image-\"

who wins

Sofa wins.

8. At the beginning it was only a camo uniform with silver enlisted stars and the rank on the shoulder (sergeant) and the "Folgore batalion" logo @_Haxington_

9. -image-

10. @_Haxington_ Were the arrows (Not sure what they are called) Facing down? Or did you add those later?

the "arrows" are called chevrons

11. @BluePlauge the "arrows" are called chevrons

Right

12. @HaloNest Right

Ones that point down are chevrons and the ones that point up are called inverted chevrons

13. Right, and I'm pretty sure that the military uses inverted chevrons.

14. -image-

These are a few Canadian Naval Ranks, as you can see both are incorporated. I cant speak to other Countries rank badges though.

15. -image-

Here you can see me being a badass!

Credits to @JollyFunTime!

16. @CraftyMyner -image-

Does that skeleton have rapid fire hax? Lol

17. @CraftyMyner -image-

Seems legit.

18. @Aphro sucks 2 suck

19. Aphro

11 Jan 2017 Suspended

@adamblakely2 @Aphro sucks 2 suck

it does

20. Deleted 5 years ago by HaloNest
  21. @LittleOwlet3 Those pictures are from your email account, we don't have access to them so we can't see them. You may want to upload them to Imgur, then link the .png/.jpg on the forums.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!