Slimes are not spawning

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

@_Haxington_ OMG IT WORKS!!!!!
    -image-

Seriously this actually works? Or this is just on Creative Mode using Slime egg?

3. lol ofc it is a troll pic

4. @iDogeTwinkie Seriously this actually works? Or this is just on Creative Mode using Slime egg?

This is what you call

@OPtimusjag lol ofc it is a troll pic

Wishful thinking

5. Such wow many dissapoint very rude much nub

6. @iDogeTwinkie Such wow many dissapoint very rude much nub

No worries I low key wanted to believe too

7. @CraftyMyner Interesting stuff! I'm intrigued as to how those numbers compare to something like husks which should have a sorta similar spawn rate.

@CHRISTIANALPHA It's not just slime spawn rates that are low, it's all overworld mobs. It's also just a product of how mobs spawn in vanilla smp with a low render distance. Granted, it makes slime rarer than it would be otherwise but not unobtainable with some patience - as Crafty's numbers show.

8. @NutjobBob @CraftyMyner Interesting stuff! I'm intrigued as to how those numbers compare to something like husks which should have a sorta similar spawn rate.

The total amount of Husks killed is 3,093 and the most killed by one player is 125.

9. @CraftyMyner The total amount of Husks killed is 3,093 and the most killed by one player is 125.

Who?

10. That's for them to say, also Crafty pretty much summed up my viewpoint on the issue.
    One possible alternative is making a slime farm and then selling it on, the slime market could be very profitable for people who wish to create shops.
    It's important to remember too that Slimes are rare enough in SP too.

11. @GrinningBobcat No worries I low key wanted to believe too

Anything is possible of you believe...

12. Hey crafty, is it possible for slime. . . to be given as vote reward? Or what about a 1 slime per 1 diamond trade at spawn?

13. How about they just mysteriously give 1 slime ball to whoever goes through the trouble of building a slime totem? :P

14. @gilbertboys Hey crafty, is it possible for slime. . . to be given as vote reward? Or what about a 1 slime per 1 diamond trade at spawn?

*Hint* The voting Loot Crates may contain slime balls.

15. Edited 7 years ago by _Haxington_

@CraftyMyner *Hint* The voting Loot Crates may contain slime balls.

How many votes does it take again for a loot crate?

16. @_Haxington_ How many votes does it take again fot a loot crate?

At least once a day for 25 days.

17. @CraftyMyner *Hint* The voting Loot Crates may contain slime balls.

So spawn rates are low to "encourage" us into voting?

18. @Cileklim So spawn rates are low to "encourage" us into voting?

No, slime rates are messed up because of Mojang and our render distance, in the mean time we added slime to the crates until we figure out what we want to do.

19. @Cileklim So spawn rates are low to "encourage" us into voting?

Oh yes 100% in vanilla there's a gamerule called "EncourageVote" and if set to true it fucks up the spawn rates congrats you caught us

20. @Blackened_Dawn Oh yes 100% in vanilla there's a gamerule called "EncourageVote" and if set to true it fucks up the spawn rates congrats you caught us

Chill... :/

21. lmfao savage Dawn

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!