The disappearance of sknup

1. ‹ Older
  2. 7 years ago

I have no idea. How would i even check

3. @sknup I have no idea. How would i even check

easy way to look is to take a look at the ports on the back of your motherboard, if it has a video output there (vga, dvi, hdmi, display port) it probably has integrated graphics. then ya just hook the monitor up and see if it work

4. Given that he has a 540 TI it seems rather unlikely, the release of them predated nearly all integrated graphics.

5. @R4iscool1 Given that he has a 540 TI it seems rather unlikely, the release of them predated nearly all integrated graphics.

from what i saw from a quick google search, that was the first year that intel had integrated graphics, so assuming his cpu is newest generation intel from the year that 500 series graphics cards were released, he may have it

6. There are no other video ports other than the video card

7. Edited 7 years ago by r4iscool1

@ardoasms assuming

Intel graphics of that generation would very very likely not be capable of MC, it's also unlikely given that it was in high class chips which wouldn't be bundled with 560's*.

Sknup, I get the feeling this is not a realistically fixable issue on windows anyway.

8. Somewhat off topic, but in general I'd recommend against third party antivirus products on windows.
    https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/01/antivirus-is-bad/

9. a new video card is on its way to me and i should be back on within a week or longer dealing with Canada post after all

10. @sknup a new video card is on its way to me and i should be back on within a week or longer dealing with Canada post after all

Hooray :D Sknup shall live on :)

11. yay!

12. Edited 7 years ago by ardoasms

@pand1024 Somewhat off topic, but in general I'd recommend against third party antivirus products on windows.

" rel="nofollow external">https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2017/01/antivirus-is-bad/[/quote]

that may be relevant for people running operating syatems that are still supported by the companies that created them, but on the ones that are no longer supported a third party antivirus is practically a nessecity because the os is no longer recieving security updates

13. anyone have any experience with total av i keep hearing things about it but not by anyone that uses it

14. @sknup a new video card is on its way to me and i should be back on within a week or longer dealing with Canada post after all

What did CP do this time

15. Nothing as per usual just waiting for a delivery

16. Edited 7 years ago by maldes

hope you are back soon, masterbuilder

17. I"m back

18. Welcome back Mate!

19. Edited 7 years ago by Cileklim

Lands of sknup shall live again!

or Sign Up to reply!