PVP and loggers

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by javonjw

So i would really love to pvp fair but i learned that the vets of this server loves to brag about kills they have got but will logg as soon as you get close to killing them in the arena. I know i have heard that this is not a pvp server but i say there is a pvp arena so people should be penalized for logging you can tell who logs on purpose insta kill would be nice when they logg back in. I have herd excuse like what if they lost connection or server reset but i noticed when i was in arena during a reset i was not flagged as a logger and my thing is if that happen it happens just like if you use random tp and you tp into a wall and die. Also why is Epearling out the arena not allowed if you are in combat but you can logg whats the difference

2. Edited 7 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@javonjw So i would really love to pvp fare but i learned that the vets of this server loves to brag about kills they have got but will logg as soon as you get close to killing them in the arena. I know i have herd that this is not a pvp server but i say there is a pvp arena so people should be penalized for logging you can tell who logs on purpose insta kill would be nice when they logg back in. I have herd excuse like what if they lost connection or server reset but i noticed when i was in arena during a reset i was not flagged as a logger and my thing is if that happen it happens just like if you use random tp and you tp into a wall and die. Also why is Epearling out the arena not allowed if you are in combat but you can logg whats the difference

I myself have not logged, nor am I in the PVP scene. But I know for a fact that an insta kill will not happen.

Also,

• Fair
    • log
    • heard
  3. It would be nice to have the insta kill thing but crafty said it won't happen.

4. do you sentence bro?

5. @OtherGreenGamer I myself have not logged, nor am I in the PVP scene. But I know for a fact that an insta kill will not happen.

Also,

• Fair
    • log
    • heard

I know my spelling is bad lol i typed on phone and let the auto spell do its thing and just don't pay attention at all

6. It probably wont be a thing because of the multitude of new players that make it to the pvp arena despite the bold red signs warning them. He probably doesn't want them being killed for no reason, that would be a turn off for me as a new player.

7. While I support this idea some people have bad connections and can be forced to log due to connection failures, power failure, Minecraft crashes, server restart, etc.

8. I feel them

9. @HaloNest I feel them

No you just log

10. check out my "cant connect" thread before you say bs

11. @HaloNest check out my "cant connect" thread before you say bs

weird how you get connection issues right when youre about to die

12. @Rybye weird how you get connection issues right when youre about to die

I don't think you have any right to call loggers out either. You're just as guilty.

13. @javonjw Also why is Epearling out the arena not allowed if you are in combat but you can logg whats the difference

Because pearling out of the arena is glitching through blocks to gain an advantage, while logging out is just logging out. All this complaining about loggers is getting kinda stale and annoying tbh.

14. @Dennari43 I don't think you have any right to call loggers out either. You're just as guilty.

Of course I log thats a known fact lmao you really got me good

15. @HaloNest check out my "cant connect" thread before you say bs

If you are having connection problems maybe it would be best not to go in the arena.

or Sign Up to reply!