1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Hey all (:

So ever since I've joined CM, I keep hearing from people that staff is super uptight and strict, demanding and insensitive, and quick to ban everyone and anyone.

I personally want to thank you, staff, for your kindness, your determination to put up with the community (which can certainly be rough at times!), and yes, even your strictness. Harassment and vile conversation happens on a lot of Minecraft servers. CM is really a place where you can do and say whatever you want.... as long as it's not negatively affecting others. That's something that really makes this place unique. Staff backs up staff, and never backs down to an annoying player or hacker, and, let's be honest, they get a lot of hate for it sometimes.

I just wanted to say thank you for allowing CM to continue and thank you for all that you do every day. I appreciate you all.

Have a wonderful day,

Nerdie

2. <3

3. We don't just dedicate our time to the server because we like this server. It's the sentiments like this from the players that love the server as much as we do that make the crud we trudge through worth it.

4. Edited 6 years ago by Tez1010

Thanks NerdieBirdie. Nice to hear we are appreciated.

I have been on the server nearly two years now and it is a great communitly. I enjoy interacting with the wide range of players who are part of it.

Being staff can be extremely challenging, but it is worth it, to keep it a safe and fair place to play.

5. Ditto. I've been kicked twice when bots came on and duplicated my txt but it was minor and warranted. It took can of the bot quickly.

6. I agree with Birdie, Thank you staff for all your hard work.

7. <3 <3 <3

8. I agree. I don't think staff is strict, I think they deal with obvious bullshit and just don't dance around the point.

Example:

Player: "You're a (insert banned word)!"

Staff: "Don't say that word"

Player: "You're a (banned word spelled slightly differently)!"

*After 5 mins of annoying*

Staff: "Bye!"

9. This thread is too nice and happy. Here's a Nickelback song

10. Edited 6 years ago by Fingerbib

@SovietSuperman_ This thread is too nice and happy. Here's a Nickelback song

you monster

11. @Fingerbib

12. Once on my travels, I was touring Nazareth by Camel and a young peasant boy came up to me using a hacked client so I slapped him with my Camel humps. Amen for the staff x

or Sign Up to reply!