Nerdnation: Applications

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@minesy We are not currently accepting applications, but when we open up again you will be considered. Thanks for applying!

3. Hey, lemme into your fac cuz ima inside you... ya know? Lel

4. Deleted 6 years ago by Nysic
  5. minesy

12 Jul 2017 Suspended

Ok

6. Deleted 6 years ago by Squiddddd
  7. @Squiddddd Um, are you still working on this?

8. lol didnt even know i posted this

9. Applications have officially re-opened.

10. Edited 6 years ago by DBZ_Killa

IGN: DBZ_Killa

Age/Maturity: 20 but I am wise like an old Man

Discord: DBZ_Killa

Approximate Time on CM: Around a month or more

About Me: I am a good builder and base finder.
    Builder- I like to build small castles, fountains, and have practiced making fast (medium efficiency creation in about 5 minutes) zombie and skeleton grinders.
    Base Finder- I have been becoming more effective at locating bases recently (see below)

Former Factions: None, but this I like the Videos this one makes.

Why Join NN: I can help raid, make cool buildings, and hopefully find some places in the End for the Team. I have been spending an extensive amount of time googling how to locate Bases in vanilla servers (entity count, where to look relative to wild teleporters, nether teleport usage) and have started to some now that I have an enchanted elytra. Additionally, I have been researching group PVP strategies and teleport traps (e.g. when a griefer tries to teleport to you) that I am anxious to use with a team.

Why Should You Be Accepted: I can make a huge difference for the team and am very creative and love to raid Bases! I do not really grief at all, other than destroying chests or breaking through walls as needed. Additionally, I have accumulated a small fortune on the server and can share it with NN as needed (sets of diamond gear mostly). I am confident I will become a productive part of your community if I am accepted.

Other:
    I am in school so sometimes I have lots of free time to play at odd hours. I am considering purchasing VIP to support the server and become more deadly with additional warps, I was about to purchase it yesterday but decided to wait to see if I can join a team. When I was younger I was really into first person shooters. Currently I spend a lot of times out doors and lifting weights. Thank you for considering my application, apologies for the brevity of my initial post.
    boopadoopdoop

11. @Rybye IGN: Rybye

Age/Maturity: 12 almost 13

Discord: Rybye

Approximate Time on CM: one week

About Me: I love to build and I'm a great redstoner

Former Factions: Sky Kin, Snowburn, Stranger's Company (former supreme leader), Katharan Order.

Why Join NN? I want to join a nice faction that doesn't grief or raid

Why Should You Be Accepted? I love NerdieBirdies videos xD, featured quite regularly in his CraftyMynes series. I love the idea of a growing faction and would like to contribute to that growth.
    Why should I be accepted: I can be of great assistance, being here a while gives me resouces to utilize.

Other: boopadoopdoop.

Xd I thought I were 6

12. @NerdieBirdieYT @TheForgotten20 Didn't even have to get through your entire application before it was denied, seeing as it was one big joke hitting on NN.

@Rybye I'm really confused if you're kidding or not, because you keep bringing this up. XD We obviously are not going to accept you.

@The3xpertGamer It's a pretty common phrase. Basically it just means "get over it".

Honestly I think ur trying to act really mature but ur failing

13. @DBZ_Killa Please put more effort into your application. Thanks!

14. IGN: Pimpcy

Age/Maturity: 22 years

Discord: Pimpcy #7654

Approximate Time on CM: Around 3 years

About Me:
    Likes: Cats, herbal tea, ZELDA, the color pink, drawing, Minecraft, Candy, sushi, Birbs, PimpJuice!
    Dislikes: Spicy food, overflowing water, jump scares.

Former Factions: 0 now rip

Why Join NN? I always enjoy watching your series I find it super cute tbh and the faction seems fun too. I enjoy seeing all the commotion going on with this faction, the Members seem friendly, like a group I can talk to and be myself around <3

Why Should You Be Accepted? I'm a slight bit inactive yet I pop on when needed easily, I also want a group of faction friends again cause I've been feeling a bit left out this summer. I'm like the glue that sticks a group together in a way I enjoy keeping the fun going ;P. I'm a builder I love creating yet my art seems more strong than building skills, I'm pretty knowledgeable since I'm one of the players who watched this server grow and develop with time.

Other: birbs are cute
    boopadoopdoop

15. @Pimpcy I was informed that you have been in factions before. Please update your "Former Factons" section. Thanks!

16. IGN:
    Survive__

Age/Maturity:
    I am 17, i like to have fun, which in some cases may label me as immature but isnt having fun what this game is about? anyways i can be mature when it comes down to business , but can be immature when having fun
    Discord:
    Wienerhaed123 (i was 15 before and thought i was funny)
    Approximate Time on CM:
    About 3 weeks
    About Me:
    Well right now its summer break for us "kiddies" im in 11th grade atm moving on to 12th, i really like to go around my school being funny and goof around and stuff lol, im very outgoing, such as going swimming during the summer often and maybe even bike riding on occasion, i have fair grades in school, mostly this summer i have been trying to find a perfect minecraft vanilla server and here it is. I play world of warcraft and thats the only other game i really play often.

Former Factions:
    N/A
    Why Join NN?
    The reason i want to join NN is because i wanna feel apart of something bigger than myself and have a sense of community, thats what a server should be, everyone needs to band together and help out each other, i wanna meet nice people, make friends, and have fun, i would contribute in anyway possible to NN and would do anything to earn yalls trust :).

Why Should You Be Accepted?
    Im just an average person, i shouldnt be accepted more than anyone else although, if you accepted me i would show you, that you accepted the right person :).

Other:
    boopadoopdoop

17. @HustL IGN: HustL

Age/Maturity: 13 - most people I talk to say I'm mature for my age, including your member GrandpaCarl (he's my friend, you can ask him)

Discord: HustL#2706

Approximate Time on CM: I have been here since just after the 1.9 update and I have quite a bit of knowledge about the server (I have no idea how long ago that was, at least 6 months)

About Me:

• I'm from Australia
    • I have a quiet and humble sort of personality, but I once I talk to anyone for a few minutes I'm really talkative
    • I enjoy fishing IRL
    • I do a lot of end city raiding
    • I enjoy building (I'm probably not the best builder, but I'm pretty creative and I like designing)
    • I'm not the best at red stone, I just know the basics and if I want to build a machine I just follow a youtube tutorial

Former Factions: PG (As you know I'm not with them anymore because they got raided and kinda fell apart as you know, lol)

Why Join NN?

• I've seen your videos and I've seen you in game, you seem really nice
    • I am friends with GrandpaCarl and from what he tells me it seems like a pretty cool faction
    • I like being in a faction and having people to talk to
    • I enjoy raiding, even though I have barely raided anyone (possibly you guys could help with that, haha

Why Should You Be Accepted?

• I am quite friendly, kind and I believe it would be pleasant to have me around
    • I'd be keen to help the faction do anything (building, raiding, pvping)
    • I'm easy to please, I don't ask for much
    • I have my own end grinder and supplies, I don't really need to take anything from the faction
    • I'm not demanding - I won't ask to be promoted, I'm pretty patient and I really don't mind if I'm not promoted actually, I'm perfectly happy to wait until you fully trust me for anything

Other: Thanks for your time :)
    -boopadoopdoop

@NerdieBirdieYT Figured I'd inform you that he was the one that betrayed pizza guild and he betrayed julipukki earlier

18. @Rybye @NerdieBirdieYT Figured I'd inform you that he was the one that betrayed pizza guild and he betrayed julipukki earlier

I can confirm this, if you want I can provide some evidence

19. Edited 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer

Actually, I'm just going to give the more obvious evidence here, and it is pretty much all of it: PG's coords were given to @GrandpaCarl00 by someone as stated in @NerdieBirdieYT 's video. In HustL's application, he states that he was GrandpaCarl's friend. HustL also said to me several times that he did not need anything that PG had, so it would make more sense to leak our coords. And who better to leak them to than a faction that he wanted to join? From all of this evidence, my conclusion is that HustL leaked our coords just so that he had a better chance of joining your faction. Though I suppose it's a little late, considering that you probably either accepted or denied his application by now. So it seems like HustL joined PG just to leak our coords to get a better chance at joining NN.

20. Also, the only other member that was interested in the base was 0ptimore, and in your video he tries to kill you and your teammates, also, HustL was only in our bases to see them, then he was inactive, while 0ptimore was active and adding to the bases.

21. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

@The3xpertGamer HustL had already been accepted before this raid. Honestly, I don't know who Carl got the coords from, nor do I care. HustL was extremely kind about the raid and made sure we did as little damage as possible. That raid had nothing to do with him joining NN.

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!