Nerdnation: Applications

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

this alarmgv12 dude placed TNT all over the team eye base and killed all of them
    then the TNT exploded

3. @NerdieBirdieYT when will the result be posted

4. Oops, my bad, forgot to post this yesterday @Retrochewy . Your application has been denied. Good luck elsewhere!

5. @Gminipug14 Your application has been denied. Good luck elsewhere!

@Djscales101 Your application is currently tied in votes. The voting will end in about 24 hours. Thanks for waiting.

6. when is the voteing going to be done

7. @Djscales101 Tonight. Few hours from now.

8. @Djscales101 You have been accepted, congrats! Please check your Discord.

--

Template has been modified. It no longer includes the Maturity section. Maturity is observed, not stated.

9. Deleted 6 years ago by The3xpertGamer
  10. @The3xpertGamer Your application has been denied. Best of luck elsewhere!

11. minesy

14 Sep 2017 Suspended

oh wow

12. minesy

22 Sep 2017 Suspended

@NerdieBirdieYT @minesy Thanks for the info I am now in the know

Almost 19 mil now xD

13. yellow peeps

14. IGN: TheSpiderman2013

Discord: scentedwaffles (#6298)

Time on CM (ticks): +- 20 million (old server/s, so no screenshots.) grand total of 0 ticks on 1.12 or whatever update.

About Me: Hi. I enjoy minecraft pvp and building. As mentioned in the description, I suck at redstone and building, but enjoy the latter. I am not shy, and have been described by my fellow man as "interesting". I am fairly adept at pvp, and like pizza. I am also sometimes very sarcastic, so hopefully you can get past that. I also tend to read news articles while brewing potions etc. so may be zoning out from time to ttime.

Former Factions: bladerunners, and some sort of sheep clan cant remember. they were both building and teamwork factions, that liked making and mining stuff. I've mostly been a lone player for the most part, though I had friends at my base from time to time.

Why Join NN?
    I'm bored, and would like to be accepted back. I've taken a break from cm for a while, and want to join back.

Why do you want to join NN? What do you hope to achieve? There are many factions out there. Why did you choose us?

I want to join NN because you guyhs seem like a friendly group. I've watched you personally, and it seems as though you have the best interest in mind for each of the members. I hope to be a trusted member eventually, and have fun in the process. NN seems to be full of lighthearted, easygoing people, and I wish to be a part of that.

Why Should You Be Accepted?

All things being equal, I really shouldn't. I tend to be looked at as a 'raider' or 'griefer' type person. I indeed have raided quite a few bases in my time, and wish to be part of a group now. I would completely understand if you reject me, as I have had a somewhat questionable past.

Beside that, I should be accepted because I usually have a friendly demeanor, and am good with working with a team. I am generally free for at least a half hour per day, and play quite often.

What makes you stand out from other applicants? Any particular set of skills or a certain personality? Perhaps experience? Let us know.
    I am 'famous' for being able to eat 1 kg of spaghetti in under 7 minutes.

Other: boopadoopdoop.

15. @TheSpiderman2013 You will be considered. Expect a reply within 2-3 days. Thanks for applying!

16. Edited 6 years ago by BaronBattleBread

IGN: DankerFan

Discord: DankerFan#9841 (Already in the discord server)

Approximate Time on CM: 600,000 Exception, Tubby asked Nerdie and Nerdie said it was ok

About Me: I am DankerFan, I am Tubby's IRL friend and we hang out a lot at school and band. We have been friends for 3.5 years and I love to hang out with him. I play a lot of instruments irl and love to dedicate my time to things that pay off.

Former Factions: None

Why Join NN? I joined discord as a friend and I slowly came to like everyone there and what was going on, I decided that i would get MC and I have been helping Hijacked96 with some stuff that i could, I have also been talking to and getting to know everyone else that is there and I really like everyone

Why Should You Be Accepted? I have done about 600000 ticks in three days and and in doing this i have got to hang out with HiJacked and cinder a little. I also have done some other stuff on the server but i am not going to disclose it on this because I probably should not post it on forums

Other: I have been in 1 FamilyTuber video i was Known as bomb, I also have an enormous appitite. I know lots of jokes and occasionally have some of my own that i make up, In one semester tubby and I tried to make 1000 punns, we made the goal and i made approximetly 850 of them and lost my sanity in it as well, After extensive counsoling sessions i am now sane again and proud of it, if you ask me to make a pun i might and might Knot. I spelled that wrong yep. That is because i am also a Boy Scout and can tie tons of knots.

17. IGN: JuraraJupiter

Discord: JuraraJupiter#7626

Approximate Time on CM: 40 million ticks on this map, been here since 1.8.

About Me: I like redstone and I'm bad at PvP

Former Factions: Lovebirds

Why Join NN? Idk I want a group/place to do redstone and other building for.

Why Should You Be Accepted? Because I'm already in the faction

Other: boopadoopdoopaspoopmcgoop

18. @JuraraJupiter Accepted for being a birb <3

-

Applications are currently closed. Updates on joining NN will be announced in the next few days.

19. While I'm not technically in NN can I still donate for the next bases?

20. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

IGN: deyahruhd

Discord: deyahruhd#9776

Approximate Time on CM: It's everyday bro, with Team Eye's flow, 5 million ticks on CraftyMynes in 2 years, never done before

About Me: I like PvP and I'm bad at redstone. I'm good at praising people and teaching players the benefits of a faction. T. TeamEyeGospel

Former Factions: Team Eye. They're all a bunch of meany poo poo butthead bullies who hurt my feewings :( nah FUCK that, I still rep Team Eye as the best minecraft faction ever. But...

Why Join NN? I can praise NerdNation and align everyone to your side after that fake leaker debacle.

Why Should You Be Accepted? I've made Team Eye the most popular faction on CraftyMynes, and I can do the same for NN.

Other: boopadoopdoop

21. @Sirchristopher10 If you want to (:

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!