who has the egg?

1. 6 years ago

-image-

still me, the richest and most powerful player on the server

pictured above you see the real egg, in my hand, next to the exact replica of the egg which lies in spawn

2. >SHARPSERAC IS THE KING OF CRAFTYMYNES UMAD NERDIE UMAD CM COMMUNITY???

3. I'd rather have my wonderful friends in NN <3

4. @NerdieBirdieYT I'd rather have my wonderful friends in NN <3

i'd rather have the egg and my wonderful buds and pals in team eye

5. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@NerdieBirdieYT I'd rather have my wonderful friends in NN <3

You should be bowing down to your king, heathen! How dare you question the One True God!

6. I care so much, i mean give this guy a potatoe

7. by the way this is how my inventory and ender chest always look, i carry some of my riches on me to give to those in need, team eye aren't just heartless raiders, we care about the community :)
    -image-

8. Edited 6 years ago by j____a____r____d

@SharpSerac by the way this is how my inventory and ender chest always look, i carry some of my riches on me to give to those in need, team eye aren't just heartless raiders, we care about the community :)
    -image-

A sign of the One True God's all-encompassing grace, indeed! For the King so loved his world that he gave his blessing to the denizens who believe in him, so they may not perish in poverty but live in eternal luxury!

9. Literally no one cares that you have the egg, Sharp. lol

10. @MasaruCyri Literally no one cares that you have the egg, Sharp. lol

no need to take out your no egg anger out on me

11. he's the eggy boy, the egg man, the egg, egg,

12. No dragon bacon though

13. attention seeking intensifies
    -image-

14. @Sofatroll attention seeking intensifies

" rel="nofollow external">http://i.memeful.com/media/post/1RXE34d_700wa_0.gif[/quote]
    by that logic everyone who shows off something of theirs is seeking attention

15. gg sharp

16. nicely done.

17. @SharpSerac for people not to care this post is getting responses if they didn't care they would not respond

18. ok

19. Dragon egg, all inside a beautifully crafted mcmuffin

20. @SharpSerac by the way this is how my inventory and ender chest always look, i carry some of my riches on me to give to those in need, team eye aren't just heartless raiders, we care about the community :)
    -image-

Grade A propaganda right here!
    sry m8 but you have ruined ur reputation to much

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!