Fancy end grinder 80k+ [CLOSED]

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by alarmgv12

Salutations to my fellow CM players!

Starting bid: 30db

Feel free to throw in a bid if you want the place
    of course, if you want you can also make an offer with items you think might be more worth than the previous bid, that goes for valuable items tho, we will not accept double chest of cobblestone or dirt

Me and @Argail built an ender grinder for you guys, the following is a list of its features:

• Over 80k out in the end
    • Fully equipped enchanting table
    • Room to store your end loot and brew some potions
    • Couple of semi-auto smelters
    • Ender pearl collection system including storage and the dispensing of excess pearls
    • Redstone based trash can
    • Sorter that sorts out pearls from everything else in case you choose to die on the killing platform
    • Cozy lil garden where you can take a deep breath and wait for the endermen to spwan
    • Nice little sitting area with working chairs where you can chill with your friends (that is if you have any ;-;)
    • Storage area for your other loot that you would like to keep at the grinder
    • Tiny sugar cane farm just for the looks
    • Dancing room with a jukebox and a rather scary looking dance-floor (only the bravest will look down)

Here are some pictures

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

-image-

Have a nice day everyone :)

2. Very nice love the look, well done.

3. @humfrydog Very nice love the look, well done.

Thank you :) we appreciate that

4. i dont want to buy but how much do you want ? xD

5. @MaggiAusDaKann you can message me via discord or a pm in the forums and we can talk about it there

6. haha nice black glass floor

7. Edited 6 years ago by alarmgv12

Bidding started

Ok, we started an auction, everyone who wants the place can post their bids in here :)

8. Also, we added a time-frame, every one has 12 hours to bid right now, when the 12 hours have passed, every bid will have a 1 hour margin so people can have a chance to top it, if no one does within the 1 hour margin, the grinder goes to the highest bidder and will be sold.

You have 12 hours from now

9. 1 diamond

10. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

If you started learning a bit about reading in school you would be able to read and see that the starting bid is 30db.

-edit lets keep jokes like what was here in private even if it is a friendly joke between each other thanks -2Chill

11. Absolutely beautiful build! Gg to the lucky bidder!

12. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@alarmgv12 If you started learning a bit about reading in school you would be able to read and see that the starting bid is 30db.

I forgot you're the economy expert :P

plus it was a joke

-edit lets keep jokes like what was here in private even if it is a friendly joke between each other thanks -2Chill

13. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@alarmgv12 If you started learning a bit about reading in school you would be able to read and see that the starting bid is 30db, altho I don't blame you.

If you started thinking a bit you would understand that it was a joke.
    I guess Italian humor is too complex for you.

14. 2 diamonds

15. xd

16. ecks dee

17. well if it was a joke I would have laughed, but ok.
    since nobody wanted to place a bid, we will give it to our best offer
    :)

18. minesy

28 Sep 2017 Suspended

how many more hours?

19. joke alarm :P

20. Im sorry lol, forgot to close the the auction, in the title, no more auction, it did not work

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!