Fancy end grinder 80k+ [CLOSED]

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

@humfrydog Very nice love the look, well done.

Thank you :) we appreciate that

3. i dont want to buy but how much do you want ? xD

4. @MaggiAusDaKann you can message me via discord or a pm in the forums and we can talk about it there

5. haha nice black glass floor

6. Edited 6 years ago by alarmgv12

Bidding started

Ok, we started an auction, everyone who wants the place can post their bids in here :)

7. Also, we added a time-frame, every one has 12 hours to bid right now, when the 12 hours have passed, every bid will have a 1 hour margin so people can have a chance to top it, if no one does within the 1 hour margin, the grinder goes to the highest bidder and will be sold.

You have 12 hours from now

8. 1 diamond

9. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

If you started learning a bit about reading in school you would be able to read and see that the starting bid is 30db.

-edit lets keep jokes like what was here in private even if it is a friendly joke between each other thanks -2Chill

10. Absolutely beautiful build! Gg to the lucky bidder!

11. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@alarmgv12 If you started learning a bit about reading in school you would be able to read and see that the starting bid is 30db.

I forgot you're the economy expert :P

plus it was a joke

-edit lets keep jokes like what was here in private even if it is a friendly joke between each other thanks -2Chill

12. Edited 6 years ago by 2Chill

@alarmgv12 If you started learning a bit about reading in school you would be able to read and see that the starting bid is 30db, altho I don't blame you.

If you started thinking a bit you would understand that it was a joke.
    I guess Italian humor is too complex for you.

13. 2 diamonds

14. xd

15. ecks dee

16. well if it was a joke I would have laughed, but ok.
    since nobody wanted to place a bid, we will give it to our best offer
    :)

17. minesy

28 Sep 2017 Suspended

how many more hours?

18. joke alarm :P

19. Im sorry lol, forgot to close the the auction, in the title, no more auction, it did not work

20. if i had the money i would have bought it

21. Really well done, benji and gail!

or Sign Up to reply!