This Proves my point!

1. 6 years ago

Nerdie Birdie just proved my point. He has went to Youtube and posted a video using my name without my permission talking all about what went down. This proves my point all he cares about is Youtube views. I kept this within Craftymynes I never went to Youtube I went to the forums. Feel free to comment. Admins DONT lock this thread. I don't fear what others might say Bring it on.

2. Not again...

3. *cowers in a corner*

4. @humfrydog Nerdie Birdie just proved my point. He has went to Youtube and posted a video using my name without my permission talking all about what went down. This proves my point all he cares about is Youtube views. I kept this within Craftymynes I never went to Youtube I went to the forums. Feel free to comment. Admins DONT lock this thread. I don't fear what others might say Bring it on.

Please keep in mind he does this with everything, just look at his Oblivion video and Rybye videos and other videos where he mentions players/situations and talks about them. If something of importance happens you can expect him to do a video about it. Just because he does this does not mean he only cares about his views, he has a life outside of CM and MC just like you and me.

5. Edited 6 years ago by Family

Honestly everyone has there own opinions on how people do youtube. Nerdie explained his point and I'll stick by him. I'm not getting into this again as I now realize I was pretty rash and just created a ton of drama. Believe what you may, the situation is over and people have moved on.

6. @_Confederacy_ Thank you. Well said.

--

I am a YouTuber. This is what I do. I create videos on interesting goings-on of this server, especially those that involve me.

Your username and public statements require no permission to use in videos, as stated in the YouTube Privacy Policy. If you don't want your public statements to be... more public...?, then don't say them at all. It's the Internet.

--

Not getting into another argument about this. Look at YouTube's Privacy Policy. I have violated nothing. All I have done is create a video clearing my name and showing what happened. I don't even have anything against you, humfry. I don't hate you, and I don't think you're an idiot. That video was not against you at all.

Good day.

7. Deleted 6 years ago by sirchristopher10
  8. @humfrydog He has went to Youtube and posted a video using my name without my permission talking all about what went down

-image-
    "Examples that would not violate our privacy guildlines include gamer tags, avatar names..."

He needs no permission.
    G'day

9. The eater bunny has been spotted on craftymynes!!!!!!

Random nonsense for everyone

Sirchirs

10. The lock ness monster has joined craftymynes!!!!!

People don't know what to do!

Misterchris

11. @NerdieBirdieYT @Turf357

He never implied that it wasn't allowed. In my view he was implying it wasn't very courteous. (However if he was implying the former he's completely wrong)

12. @OtherGreenGamer He reported my video for violation of privacy.

13. @NerdieBirdieYT @OtherGreenGamer He reported my video for violation of privacy.

Welp. Sorry humf, he's allowed to do that. The internet has no reasonable expectation of privacy when it comes to your username.

14. Yeah, gotta agree with everyone here. You may not like how Nerdie discusses situations involving you via his YT channel, but he's completely within his bounds. Plus, the video is not targeted directly at you or set at defaming you in any manner.

15. That is the most ridiculous shit I have seen in time here on CM, apparently there is always a step down to how stupid someone can be ;-;

16. @NerdieBirdieYT @OtherGreenGamer He reported my video for violation of privacy.

Humf, you're reporting someone for Violation of privacy

But it says clearly in the guidelines "Examples that would not violate our privacy guildlines include gamer tags, avatar names..."

So you're violating youtube's report system.

This will hurt Neride's youtube channel, and may restrict him in the future.

17. Yeah, Nerdie did nothing wrong here. humf made a big deal about a youtuber and expected nothing to happen on the youtube side. Obviously there would be a video about it and it falls on humf to blame for not realizing the obvious.

@MisterChris717 last line of privacy policy says youtube reserves the right to final determination, so if they don't see anything wrong, it won't hurt Nerdie. i think that's how it works, i could be wrong tho

18. @alarmgv12 That is the most ridiculous shit I have seen in time here on CM, apparently there is always a step down to how stupid someone can be ;-;

I agree

19. @Dennari43 Correct, unless YouTube decides that I somehow put humfry in danger, they won't act on it.

20. Just making my point I kept it here not youtube, he wants to blast me on youtube that's fine, Noticed he never mentioned me when i built that base or thanked me on youtube. But he's more than willing to use me for ratings. It proves my point all he cares abouts is views on youtube. I reported him just to be inconvenent and irritate him.

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!