Have you built anything amazing on the server?

1. 6 years ago

I'm very curious to see how creative people are. Have you made any cool builds that you would like to share?
    - I think it's so awesome too see what people can build in pure survival mode! what about you?

2. -image-

I'm sure others will completely put me to shame with incredible builds, but here's my mediocre custom portal on the server. (:

3. @NerdieBirdieYT -image-

I'm sure others will completely put me to shame with incredible builds, but here's my mediocre custom portal on the server. (:

Sure, that won't get you guys found or anything. lol

4. lol nah

5. -image-

6. I can only take a small amount of credit for it as most of the work was done by Xeniac85

7. @MasaruCyri Sure, that won't get you guys found or anything. lol

even with nether portals, on a server like this you're probably not going to get found unless you have a portal on the roof. someone would have to build a portal within a very small range in the nether to link up with that one (128 block radius to be exact), so small in fact that building one just outside that range could possibly still lead to the base being found since they would be 1028 blocks or so away in the overworld if built just outside the range, so in short the dangers of having a portal are negligible and your way of thinking about portals has been completely misguided. glad i was able to shed some light on this situation for you so that you won't make the same mistake in the future :)

8. @MasaruCyri Sure, that won't get you guys found or anything. lol

It's just a build, there is nothing else at the location as of now. It was built for fun, not for use (:

9. @NerdieBirdieYT -image-

Thats a really fun portal ! :D

10. @Nysic -image-

OH woooow! how long did it take for you to build this beautiful piece ? :o That's incredible :D

11. @MissAngelic OH woooow! how long did it take for you to build this beautiful piece ? :o That's incredible :D

Not quite sure of the timeline maybe 8 months, ever since our last base got found and trashed.

12. @Nysic Not quite sure of the timeline maybe 8 months, ever since our last base got found and trashed.

I honestly hope your base won't be found, this is truly a nice place !

13. https://forum.craftymynes.com/6948-harvestar-showcase-savannah-base

14. @Cileklim https://forum.craftymynes.com/6948-harvestar-showcase-savannah-base

Thats such a cute city! the shaders really compliment it well. I love when you can see peoples "personalities" in their builds. :D Was it griefed im really confused by the comments of the post? I hope not :(

15. @MissAngelic It was not griefed, team eye raided it and left it as is, it is just not a safe place to build anymore

16. A few things I have done
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-
    -image-

17. Edited 6 years ago by humfrydog

These are the best photos with shaders on of the Dragon statue all finished

-image-

18. Nerdie you post the portal but not the video tour

19. @sknup I've found the most amazing thing on the server! Your stache sir!

20. @sknup I didn't build your place, this thread is about what one has built personally, not seen. (:

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!