Cube wars (Pvp)

1. 6 years ago

Cube wars basically pvp areana outside of spawn. first fights 46 hours from this post.
    Rules Only 3
    Anything allowed
    No breaking the walls or arena
    What is cheating i aint ever heard of it :)
    Open to anyone prize is 10 diamonds
    no entry fee come and spectate if you like
    also no point raiding it it is in the rtp so i dont really care.
    come along bring friends and family to the first ever cube fight.
    DoppyRex

2. Meant to post prize will vary depending on amount of pvpers and spectators. Minimum being 10 diamonds maximum a stack if diamonds

3. crap crap crap

4. Cool idea but this is a disaster (perhaps a better word would be 'massacre'?) waiting to happen ^^' You're just begging for PvPers to kill everyone and wreck the whole place.

5. idk, there have been successful pvp gatherings before. It just depends on how many people show up with the intent to wreck people's fun and how many show up agreeing to have a civilized battle.

6. yeah thats why i chose a remote location and i suggest spectators dont bring anything.

7. @DoppyRex yeah thats why i chose a remote location and i suggest spectators dont bring anything.

you could hire team eye for protection against the new bk randies that joined the server a few days ago

8. to be fair, to hire team eye might be an efficient method to not get your event disturbed by team eye

9. @Sofatroll to be fair, to hire team eye might be an efficient method to not get your event disturbed by team eye

Like paying the mob for "protection" lol

10. true but i ask how much this would cost

11. 6 hours till launch

12. will we get our armor back? or no?

13. depends on who your fighting and how they are

14. betting is introduced as well you can bet on the winners of fights

15. 4 and a half hours to go

16. cube wars delayed by 30 minutes i have to eat

17. is any1 coming? xd

18. i aint got a clue but it going live as soon as i join back

or Sign Up to reply!