Current richest recorded players on craftymynes

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

i'm rich with self hatred does that count

3. @MisterChris717 These factions! These so called "Popular factions" haven't helped the server's economy at all!

What really matters is the existence of a these Faction creators. That is the existence of a few ones.
    Of gigantic Leaders! They are not intressted in helping the economy at all

Corrupted Factions!

They are the one! They are the ones that do not want us to have a good economy!

How do you propose the "popular factions" help out?

4. @NerdieBirdieYT Start a Welfare Program to help the less fortunate. When people sign up they give their coordinates and Name and every day you deliver Clothes and Food to those less fortunate people such as SharpSerac javonjw iwarriori etc.

5. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

@MistakeMade @NerdieBirdieYT Start a Welfare Program to help the less fortunate. When people sign up they give their coordinates and Name and every day you deliver Clothes and Food to those less fortunate people such as SharpSerac javonjw iwarriori etc.

Giving coordinates is just asking for trouble. Not many people want to give out their coords. Food is easy to get by voting; by "clothes" I assume you mean armor?NN gives out stuff to people fairly often. We just don't make a show of it.

6. @NerdieBirdieYT I wasn't being realistic

7. @NerdieBirdieYT How do you propose the "popular factions" help out?

These Popular faction, then shape popular opinions. Making us root for sides instead of facing the server's real problem, the economy.

You'd think that in a server with these massive faction. The factions with freedom and wealth, that the greater mass of the players would be wealthy as well, but the opposite is the case...

8. @MisterChris717 These Popular faction, then shape popular opinions. Making us root for sides instead of facing the server's real problem, the economy.

You'd think that in a server with these massive faction. The factions with freedom and wealth, that the greater mass of the players would be wealthy as well, but the opposite is the case...

Again, how do you propose they help?

9. @NerdieBirdieYT Again, how do you propose they help?

I said that they didn't help!

@MisterChris717 These so called "Popular factions" haven't helped the server's economy at all!

10. @MisterChris717 If a player wants to be rich they must make themselves rich. Richer factions hoard wealth but that doesn't harm the economy. There are millions and maybe billions of diamonds left to mine underneath your feet. The richer factions have no obligation to spread wealth they are rich because of their work if a player wants to become rich they can spend a few hours mining :)

11. @MisterChris717 I said that they didn't help!

I know that. I'm asking what your proposed solution is. How should they help?

12. @NerdieBirdieYT I know that. I'm asking what your proposed solution is. How should they help?

Glad you asked! First of all they need to start industrialiseing. Start building factorys, and find the smartest way to make stuff fast and cheap.

They should help other shops start up. Sush as approveing shops for say "buildings" or "redstone help". Approveing these things would make players trust the one selling, and we would all be glad to buy stuff.

13. Edited 6 years ago by Sofatroll

As part of a large facfion's leadership I say: Helping random people aint our frkn job. We aint the salvation-army, are we? We are helpful enough by not raiding all the people we possibly could with our resources and manpower.

14. @Sofatroll As part of a large facfion's leadership I say: Helping random people aint our frkn job. We aint the salavation-army, are we? We are helpful enough by not raiding all the people we possibly could with our resources and manpower.

That statement apply's to all but team eye. :)

15. Y'all are taking that bait hard

16. Here's my one cent: As making "factories" could help produce things really well and efficiently, this brings up stock and lowers price. When there is too much prices can plummet and hinder everyone from making enough money. Solving one problem and making another. Though I agree eleytras, rockets, and totems are a rarity, totems and eleytras aren't even craftable and rockets require gunpowder which to turn into a factory means a creeper farm which is unlikely on CM. Though, I in no way want to down playing helping others. But doing it on such a grand scale requires immense amounts of effort.

17. Edited 6 years ago by MisterChris717

@Family_Tuber Here's my one cent: As making "factories" could help produce things really well and efficiently, this brings up stock and lowers price. When there is too much prices can plummet and hinder everyone from making enough money. Solving one problem and making another. Though I agree eleytras, rockets, and totems are a rarity, totems and eleytras aren't even craftable and rockets require gunpowder which to turn into a factory means a creeper farm which is unlikely on CM. Though, I in no way want to down playing helping others. But doing it on such a grand scale requires immense amounts of effort.

Well, not everything needs to be a farm. Hireing people to hunt for ghasts/creepers, and then selling the gunpowder would make a buisness.

irl we have people cutting down trees, not from a farm. They just cut down any tree they see.

Why not do the same here but with gunpowder?

Also the price thing is up to the seller to deside. So the price will go down, but that won't ruin buisness.
    Since it's cheaper more people will be able to afford it, giveing the buisness owner more customers!

18. @MisterChris717 irl we have people cutting down trees, not from a farm. They just cut down any tree they see.

Going a bit off topic but I have to say, this is not at all what happens....

19. @jamlbon Going a bit off topic but I have to say, this is not at all what happens....

Yes, but my point still stands. Hunting is just as valid as farming. Both lower the prices and makes buisness

20. Edited 6 years ago by Abbasilol

ez pz
    -image-

21. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

@MisterChris717 Well, not everything needs to be a farm. Hireing people to hunt for ghasts/creepers, and then selling the gunpowder would make a buisness.

irl we have people cutting down trees, not from a farm. They just cut down any tree they see.

Why not do the same here but with gunpowder?

Also the price thing is up to the seller to deside. So the price will go down, but that won't ruin buisness.
    Since it's cheaper more people will be able to afford it, giveing the buisness owner more customers!

People already sell gunpowder, though... And every single player can farm creepers. I'm not sure why you're pinning this on the big factions ^^'

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!