Bored fighting ender dragon!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago

that looks like a diamond pick to me.. and are those.. Carrots!? Golden carrots!!? how dare you sully my good name!

3. Is this even on hard mode?

4. @iwarriiori Is this even on hard mode?

Yes

5. Is this real life?

6. @Sofatroll Is this real life?

Nope, graphics are way better than irl

7. @BaronBattleBread that looks like a diamond pick to me.. and are those.. Carrots!? Golden carrots!!? how dare you sully my good name!

Diamond pick to break two iron bars, and golden carrots don't give any effects, just regular food with the best saturation.

Only my fists, no armour and 19 arrows. Pay up bread boy!

8. Fight with the stuff you get when you join the server for the first time

9. Update: Baron did give me the prize

10. Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

AHAHAHA!

I'VE DONE IT!

I just beat the dragon with NO ITEMS! This excludes anything you can obtain without mining on the main end island (enderpearls, mainly), and chorus fruit (so I don't starve to death, because I was on hard mode).

This took me multiple attempts and on the final attempt I beat it in 3 hours 20 minutes. I died 19 times. I challenge everyone to beat my number of deaths. I will be posting on Reddit the exact rules very soon, along with the video I recorded of the challenge.

Good luck dying less than 19 times... and remember, record the whole thing or there's no proof!

When done uploading, the unedited version of the video will be found here

11. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

@NerdieBirdieYT AHAHAHA!

I'VE DONE IT!

I just beat the dragon with NO ITEMS! This excludes anything you can obtain without mining on the main end island (enderpearls, mainly), and chorus fruit (so I don't starve to death, because I was on hard mode).

This took me multiple attempts and on the final attempt I beat it in 3 hours 20 minutes. I died 19 times. I challenge everyone to beat my number of deaths. I will be posting on Reddit the exact rules very soon, along with the video I recorded of the challenge.

Good luck dying less than 19 times... and remember, record the whole thing or there's no proof!

When done uploading, the unedited version of the video will be found here

I beat it in 2 attempts, but I did have a bow, pickaxe and ladders.

Well done.

12. @OtherGreenGamer I beat it in 2 attempts, but I did have a bow, pickaxe and ladders.

Well done.

Well sure, with items it's not too bad. But without anything... That's a challenge I've never seen done before. I'm curious if someone will beat by record. Takes a LOT of time, that's for sure.

or Sign Up to reply!