Bored fighting ender dragon!

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Compos

Ok fighting the ender dragon is boring am i right guys!

who agrees,

the main end island stays exactly the same every day all the time all year for the past 12 months or so 365 days!

spawn in the over world at least gets cosmetic changes every once in a while!

but the end nope nothing, not even a single piece of carpet :(

after you fight the sender dragon once you have fought it a infinite number of times!

So what i propose is we have the admins each month change the main end island to a different build!

Give the players a different arena to fight the ender dragon on!

Move the End crystals around a little bit! bury the sender crystals in obsidian that players have to fight their way through a castle of ender men to get to.

I do not know exactly i am certian the creative minds of the admins can come up with something much better than i can.

all i know is that fighting the sender dragon the exact same way, the exact same way, the exact same way, the exact same way, the exact same way, the extant same way, the exact same way .... well you get it.

2. its boring . and its also easy to fight him alone

3. It's fun to spawn the dragon and bedbomb people who come to fight it.

4. @_Confederacy_ It's fun to spawn the dragon and bedbomb people who come to fight it.

I like your style.

5. the problem is that resummonging the ender dragon actually causes any changes made to the pillars to revert.
    ive just tried it in single player, changing the heights, moving the bedrock, covering and bridges and such and it changes everything back to its initial situation. so.. idk what to do about that.

6. @BaronBattleBread It only resets the blocks within 10 blocks horizontally of the bedrock in the centre of the pillars. So you could potentially build a tower around the pillars with a 5ish block gap between the pillar and the tower if you wanted to.

7. oh so hiding or moving the end crystals would not work to make it more challenging.

building a castle or a moat just for decoration might draw in a crowd :)

8. Edited 6 years ago by AttackTeam

@JKELLER4000 If you don't think the fight is challenging enough, try spawning in a few withers as well to spice things up. Just don't spawn a wither at the same time as the dragon, since the dragon spawning overwrites the wither spawning, for whatever reason. Maybe apply some sort of handicap to yourself, like using non enchanted weapons, or not using as many (or no) healing items. Just throwing out ideas.

9. Or just fight without a godset

10. Well i never thought about me fighting the end dragon my self,

that might be fun!

I might actually have to give it a go one of these times.

are you saying that actually fighting the end dragon is fun?

See i have always found the social aspect of fighting the end dragon more fun. talking about how to fight the end dragon!

I like the suggestion! You think i could place a bunch of signs telling everyone. it is against my rules to bed bomb!

that it is against my rules to use diamond armor to fight the ender dragon :)

do you think people will follow my rules?

11. If your really bored, i say make a golden god sword, full chainmail armor and a 19 arrows with a non infinity bow and beat the dragon.

That was the lowest it took me. in my test runs, but im not a very good shot. See if you can do better,
    I dare ya.

Ill have a special prize for anyone who can bring me proof :P

12. @BaronBattleBread If your really bored, i say make a golden god sword, full chainmail armor and a 19 arrows with a non infinity bow and beat the dragon.

That was the lowest it took me. in my test runs, but im not a very good shot. See if you can do better,
    I dare ya.

:o

13. Deleted 2 months ago by banaanzxcvbnm
  14. @BaronBattleBread If your really bored, i say make a golden god sword, full chainmail armor and a 19 arrows with a non infinity bow and beat the dragon.

I dare ya.

15. @OtherGreenGamer

Was that a singleplayer world?

16. @NerdieBirdieYT Was that a singleplayer world?

Yes.

17. @OtherGreenGamer

Looks a bit more than 19 arrows...

18. @RockinRicky2 Looks a bit more than 19 arrows...

Indeed, 26 of them.

How ever I think those 7 arrows are compensated for by the leather armour (- the helmet) and wooden sword.

19. Edited 6 years ago by Th3GreenGamer

This time it's with fists and no armour and 19 arrows. No unbreakable items.

20. @OtherGreenGamer

This time it's with fists and no armour and 19 arrows. No unbreakable items.

Ok this deserves something lol, Congrats!

21. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!