Livestream - March 11

1. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by NerdieBirdieYT

Time for another stream!

I will be live on my channel on Sunday, March 11, at 1:00pm EST. Don't forget to convert that to your timezone!

We will be continuing our journey around the world border of CraftyMynes, along with whatever else might happen during the stream (finding bases, suprise attacks, possible calls with friends, etc). Last time I had a ton of fun, and lots of you stopped by! Thanks for all your support, and I hope to see you all again this weekend. (:

2. HYPE!!

3. Sunday birb watching

4. So many livestreams, so little time...

5. @Pimpcy Sunday birb watching

This made me happy and idek why

6. We start in half an hour! Hop on my channel so you know when it starts. Hope to see you there :D

7. The stream was loads of fun, thanks to everyone who joined! I will post the video link when YouTube finishes loading it.

8. The livestream is available here.

9. @NerdieBirdieYT The livestream is available here.

-image-

10. @Hijacked96 -image-

O.O Well. I will look into that.

11. Edited 6 years ago by GrandpaCarl00

@NerdieBirdieYT Pretty sure your channel got a copyright strike

12. @GrandpaCarl00 @NerdieBirdieYT Pretty sure your channel got a copyright strike

It didn't, I checked. Just gonna have to remove that audio.

13. thats youtube for you with the copyright take down at least on twitch they just automatically mute the portion of the video that might have copyrighted material and not take the whole video down

14. @javonjw thats youtube for you with the copyright take down at least on twitch they just automatically mute the portion of the video that might have copyrighted material and not take the whole video down

Yeah, that's super rough. I'm trying to edit that bit out, it's only a few minutes, but the edit is taking ages for YouTube to process.

15. i had a video i made on clash royal on youtube i was playing music in back ground and they said i was play copyrighted material but there was a option to mute it on youtube but its been a while so i cant remember how i did it @NerdieBirdieYT

16. @javonjw i had a video i made on clash royal on youtube i was playing music in back ground and they said i was play copyrighted material but there was a option to mute it on youtube but its been a while so i cant remember how i did it @NerdieBirdieYT

Saw that but it deleted ALL my audio for some reason.

17. and this is all assumed to be automated, from what most people assume, so there is no actual contact with anyone in YT, even if you did have questions on what exactly occurs, it supposedly sends you through a sort of wild goose chase, with no actual leads, and it happens with other stuff as well throughout the platform. Not the first I've heard of things like this

18. @AttackTeam and this is all assumed to be automated, from what most people assume, so there is no actual contact with anyone in YT, even if you did have questions on what exactly occurs, it supposedly sends you through a sort of wild goose chase, with no actual leads, and it happens with other stuff as well throughout the platform. Not the first I've heard of things like this

Thr automation was used correctly in this case. The song was located, and it showed me exactly when that song played, and who owned the copyright to it.

or Sign Up to reply!