Spooky pictures

1. ‹ Older
  2. 6 years ago
    Edited 6 years ago by Gminidog

-image-

This may be a bit too gory but I can ensure you this is real. I will take this down if it’s crossing the rules. This image is 100% real and is the effect of a mass amount of radiation that was shot into this mans body that deteriorated his skin and he has been in this state for 3 months until he finally was let go and died of a multiple organ failure. He’s commonly called the Japanese Nuclear man

3. @Gminidog Image isn't showing

4. Deleted 6 years ago by Gminidog
  5. @MistakeMade @Gminidog Image isn't showing

I fixed it, Good luck with your nightmares >:)

6. Edited 6 years ago by MistakeMade

Not uploading because of blood/gore. Here's the link Pic always makes me sad and makes my stomach churn ;'(

7. @MistakeMade Not uploading because of blood/gore. Here's the link Pic always makes me sad and makes my stomach churn ;'(

Yea that's undoubtedly fake.

8. @MistakeMade Not uploading because of blood/gore. Here's the link Pic always makes me sad and makes my stomach churn ;'(

Tfw you're desensitized to gore

9. Edited 6 years ago by Abbasilol

One of The most Scary and sad picture in the world
    -image-

10. @Gminidog -image-

This may be a bit too gory but I can ensure you this is real. I will take this down if it’s crossing the rules. This image is 100% real and is the effect of a mass amount of radiation that was shot into this mans body that deteriorated his skin and he has been in this state for 3 months until he finally was let go and died of a multiple organ failure. He’s commonly called the Japanese Nuclear man

i look @ gore a lot but this image always makes me fuckin upset bc he was suffering so much and they forced him to stay alive

11. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

so this card game was published i 1995/1996, you'll take a moment to realise

-image-

-image-

-image-

every single one of them is yet, is or has happened...

12. Haha that card game is actually pretty awesome.

13. @OtherGreenGamer The photo in question I will assume is real, I can't fully confirm this but based on other pictures I can confirm are real this image is similar. http://www.priestsforlife.org/resources/abortionimages/malachi.jpg http://www.priestsforlife.org/resources/photosassorted/index.htm examples

14. Edited 6 years ago by Abbasilol

@HaloNest so this card game was published i 1995/1996, you'll take a moment to realise

\"-image-\"

\"-image-\"

\"-image-\"

Maniacally smirks

And honestly, none of ya know dat arthas picture? holy shit!

15. @HaloNest so this card game was published i 1995/1996, you'll take a moment to realise

\"-image-\"

\"-image-\"

\"-image-\"

Did a little research. ''Twas a series of card games poking fun at conspiracy theorists. Obviously out of hundreds of cards, spoofing conspiracy theories, one unspecific card will have some resemblance to a disaster.

Or it could be a global conspiracy, in which a secret society somehow functions with no leakers that is set on having a new world order, and going through insane contradictory disasters in order to maybe, possibly cause some indirect event. But occams razor says otherwise :P.

@MistakeMade @OtherGreenGamer The photo in question I will assume is real, I can't fully confirm this but based on other pictures I can confirm are real this image is similar. http://www.priestsforlife.org/resources/abortionimages/malachi.jpg http://www.priestsforlife.org/resources/photosassorted/index.htm examples

Well that's gruesome. Not only in the gore, but in the fact that there's some doctor out there taking photos of dead fetuses (feti?) for some reason. That's kinda messed up right?

16. Edited 6 years ago by sknup

I was in toronto for a convention a few years back, the hotel room had a creepy red light in the closet for some reason
    -image-

In the middle of the night the light reached out to attack me
    -image-
    -image-

17. Edited 6 years ago by HaloNest

@OtherGreenGamer Did a little research. ''Twas a series of card games poking fun at conspiracy theorists. Obviously out of hundreds of cards, spoofing conspiracy theories, one unspecific card will have some resemblance to a disaster.

Or it could be a global conspiracy, in which a secret society somehow functions with no leakers that is set on having a new world order, and going through insane contradictory disasters in order to maybe, possibly cause some indirect event. But occams razor says otherwise :P.

well you have to be a pretty fancy guy to imagine the twin towers to go down or a blonde haired president, Hillary and all the other stuff, personally, I never played this game, but I print images of the cards that turned out to be reality, and I must say, I've got a bunch of them already.

18. @HaloNest well you have to be a pretty fancy guy to imagine the twin towers to go down or a blonde haired president, Hillary and all the other stuff, personally, I never played this game, but I print images of the cards that turned out to be reality, and I must say, I've got a bunch of them already.

Not really. They are high profile targets. You don’t have to be especially creative to envision people targeting the tallest buildings in Manhattan or the center of the defense department. Bill Clinton was president at the time, so of course there would be a “control Bill Clinton” Hilary card. And hurricanes? Well that’s a novelty..

19. @WBlaine Not really. They are high profile targets. You don’t have to be especially creative to envision people targeting the tallest buildings in Manhattan or the center of the defense department. Bill Clinton was president at the time, so of course there would be a “control Bill Clinton” Hilary card. And hurricanes? Well that’s a novelty..

that's about the major ones, there are like 100 other cards for minor events

20. Deleted 6 years ago by GibsonAxe
  21. 5 years ago

@MisterChris717 Btw, here's an example of a scary picture.
    -image-

Welp ima have nightmares forever

or Sign Up to reply!