The future of CraftyMynes!

1. ‹ Older
  2. 5 years ago

@sknup Do we know when the switch will happen?

No, nor do we know when 1.13 will release.

3. I think I might have to come back for this

4. Edited 5 years ago by 2Chill

shocked - forgot the giant XD -

5. @Tez1010 What is the current starter kit and will that remain the same?

The starter kit has changed a lot over the years, I think it is best not to be to OP, especially at the start. There will be no starter kit for the first few weeks.

6. @1Lysander will there still be a vote counter or requirement to set home?

Everyone should vote at least once to enable set home (won't actully take your vote). After that, home1 is free, and home2 costs 1 vote to teleport, home 3 is locked for vip or greater at the moment. Very similar to what we have now.

7. @Stone__Warrior @CraftyMyner What will the end spawn be like? Will it be an obsidian platform or will it be the building we have right now?

We decided that it should be vanilla gameplay, the end will be left untouched until the dragon is killed and people start camping the end spawn. Then a small 50-100 block rtp will be added to get players off the end platform.

8. @iwarriiori Does this mean I'll lose all my goodies that Ive worked so hard for? Can I keep the contents of my enderchest for next map? (FYI I'm a donator!)

You will lose everything, nothing but ranks will be coming to the new world.

9. @sknup Do we know when the switch will happen?

Probably in the next few weeks, but no date from mojang yet.

10. So what I'm hearing is that we can sleep in a bed and it won't change our set home or tp home. Does this mean all 3 home warps are not confined to overworld? Warp 1 and 2 can be set in end or nether rn, but can home 1 also be set in other dimensions?

11. @Dennari43 So what I'm hearing is that we can sleep in a bed and it won't change our set home or tp home. Does this mean all 3 home warps are not confined to overworld? Warp 1 and 2 can be set in end or nether rn, but can home 1 also be set in other dimensions?

There are no "warps" anymore, all homes are called homes, homes1,2,3 can be set in any dimension and are managed by the panel. The vanilla bed based home has nothing to do with homes1,2,3 and will act like it does in vanilla minecraft.

Warps are like the vip warps on the current server, they will assist players with getting to places like trading posts and pvp areans.

12. So with the new ''homes'' now, are they adjusted on the new server? Or the same right now

I'm saying adjusted with defaults possibly getting a free warp set/home, instead of having to use credits- because with Vip and onward there's really not much of a use for credits since you're piling them up at that point

13. How will elytra flight be on the new server?

14. @GrandpaCarl00 So with the new ''homes'' now, are they adjusted on the new server? Or the same right now

I'm saying adjusted with defaults possibly getting a free warp set/home, instead of having to use credits- because with Vip and onward there's really not much of a use for credits since you're piling them up at that point

Home 1 is free for all
    Home 2 costs 1 credit for members and free for vip
    home 3 is locked for members and 1 credit for vip and free for vip+

15. @Inyashi How will elytra flight be on the new server?

Nothing has been changed, maybe a bit less laggy?

16. @CraftyMyner Nothing has been changed, maybe a bit less laggy?

Hooray! Super far out end base, here I come

17. I think I brought this up before, but would a custom server advancents page be possible with the reset? Some additional advancements would keep things fresh for those who are up for a challenge. Something that would be unique to the server, but still be in vanilla territory. Another idea would be to make additional use of structure blocks and have custom structures like jungle temples or a witch hut, for comparison. I don't know if there is a way to combine them with commands to randomly generate structures from structure blocks, but it might be interesting to look into.

18. What will people get for voting as in do we still get magic meat etc?

19. One other thing is, will spider and chicken jockies be fixed when the update rolls around?

20. Great news, when should we expect this to happen? I am looking forward to the immature griefers giving normal players a break.

21. @R4iscool1 A shulker would be a big no no.

However a compass or other similar cheap cosmetic item for each map you have played would be a nice touch with accompanying lore and maybe their name.

The egg would be nice as well but it'd need to be something restricted to the player, something they are not allowed to trade only for keepsake value.

These would be a good way

is there anyway to save my magic potato?

22. Newer ›

or Sign Up to reply!