A story,... That could have a sad ending

1. 4 years ago
    Edited 4 years ago by DeJean

This is a story about a team that rose up not long ago...
    A team of friends that was tore appart by a coward who bedbommed me, and who i took revenge on by tp-trapping him, leading to the destruction of his own base...
    This is a story about ... DeSquad
    A new member, who we were excited about to meet on the server, came from a server where the 'hacked' cliënt of afking was legal.
    He was immediatly and rightfully banned ... But ... without a warning.
    An other, and on the server a more known player was questioning the ban, but the person who banned the new member ... also banned him for chat violation ... I know he went over the boundries but this was an frustration that shouldnt occur again, and if so he still shouldnt be perm banned. But the person who reported my friend in the first place was the coward from the beginning, who didnt even warn him, is this because he wanted revenge? I dont know. But what i do know is that my player experience now has got lower than ever, just because of two toxic people? Yes!

Thank you

Coward and Staff: Not to be said
    New member: _Cake_
    Old member: StokeleyxJahseh
    Like to get my team back together, and we could hopefully reunite as DeSquad again and the story might not have a sad ending!

2. Nah bro.

3. +1 from me.

4. Usage of a hacked client is always a permanent ban there are no excuses or second chances.Your other friend was told to drop the subject on the server if he felt the need he could have taken it to the forums for a discussion there but insisted on pestering staff over it,he then left and sent a rather dumb and offensive forum post to staff which resulted in his ban.You can choose to accept and understand this or not.
    The 1 that cheated will remain banned and the other will be pardoned showing he understands the rules and the reason behind his ban.

5. Shame because he didnt know.

6. I do have sympathy for your friend, but he agreed to the rules when he joined and they are pretty clear on the hacking subject. We still have to enforce the rules even If he didn’t read them.

7. Edited 4 years ago by DeJean

Still ashame he doesnt get a second chance because of a mistake
    but ok i get it

8. That’s the way she goes, bud.

9. @rnc2011 I do have sympathy for your friend, but he agreed to the rules when he joined and they are pretty clear on the hacking subject. We still have to enforce the rules even If he didn’t read them.

When you join the server there's no real way to accept the rules like there once was with the new player room. I think he deserves a second chance.

10. Nah bro.

11. Enough

or Sign Up to reply!